Oops a daisy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops a daisy

went to blackpool for the lights on sunday. very nice, but i did kind off reverse into a petrol pump on my way out, felt like a total dickhead.

didnt do the pump much good and is now an insurance job. but i cracked my rear light and as that is the sum of the damage im going to repair that myself, its a damm sight cheaper than paying my excess.

so im after some of those lexus style clear lights with the red in them, but cannot find them on ebay, anyone got any ideas? or is it just the clear ones available for the second gen?
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

These any good?...
    http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php...id=153&vid=885

Comment

Had a look at them vince, but fancied something like this

here

i know i only want them because i cant have them, but im a big kid!
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

by the way mate, did the bushwacker lift while the forum was down, fantastic! you have done a great job there, matched mine with es3000's i bought in america, (£57quid for all 4 with shock boots). the job was a piece of cake with all the help from yourself and everyone else on here

thanks a lot fellas!
        Last edited by andrewlee31; 18 October 2006, 10:59.
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

We need photos you know?

Comment

sorry, here you go, only one i have at the moment feel ashamed its so clean

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

It's lloking a bit dragster style like mine now Andrew. One day I will get round to cranking the torsion bars.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

taken mine up an inch and a quarter so far, still have to have the time to pop the front shocks on. will settle it up at 14.5 inches rim to wheel arch then. and might even drop the diff down 30 to prevent cv joint wear
                TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                  went to blackpool for the lights on sunday. very nice, but i did kind off reverse into a petrol pump on my way out, felt like a total dickhead.

didnt do the pump much good and is now an insurance job. but i cracked my rear light and as that is the sum of the damage im going to repair that myself, its a damm sight cheaper than paying my excess.

so im after some of those lexus style clear lights with the red in them, but cannot find them on ebay, anyone got any ideas? or is it just the clear ones available for the second gen?
                  What time were you doing the lights? I took my sister and her b/f through them on Sunday, went North to South and started around 8pm. Didn't see any other Surfs that day. Will see a few more hopefully in a fortnight.
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                    Had a look at them vince, but fancied something like this

here

i know i only want them because i cant have them, but im a big kid!
                    Tony at 4x4 toys does some nice looking clear rear lights.
                    www.4x4toys.co.uk
                    Trust your Hound.

Comment

Originally posted by Taliesins
                      Tony at 4x4 toys does some nice looking clear rear lights.
                      www.4x4toys.co.uk
                      Cheers for the plug!

I see some of the pics are still screwed up on the page, must get that sorted out.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                      X