Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danno
    Lots of ways

The recovery hook on the front is ok for most of the stuff you'll come up against. If you have two fitted (or find another off a breaker) you can use a bridle to even the load spread.
    Rest assured the standard front recovery points will bend if put under any load- definately use a bridle.
    Last edited by laser_jock99; 18 October 2006, 01:20.

Comment

I dont want to put a definate figure yet as I need to know a few more details, like how much the shipping will be as they are effin' heavy but around the £350 mark

Similar in design to Warn ones.
      when do think you will have them ready danno.?

i'll be interested as well.

cheers scotty

Comment

Hopefully middle of November I'll have the prototype made up and away we go!
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

cool.keep us posted danno,i think a nice winch bumper will set the front of my truck off nicely.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

seeing this is about recovery equipment, jus thought i would let KOI know that i received my towing strops today, very good quality miles better than machine marts
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

does that mean it can go on the xmas list then?

cheers scotty

Comment

Working...
              X