Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79
    ok i'm busted, cheers muchly vince!

i'll get my coat....it's in my coal fuelled 1st gen.

but hey, a smokey 1st gen that still goes like sh1t off a shovel is still better than a hairdresser motor stuck in the mud waiting for a tow!

Touche'

I would have kept it quiet, but you mentioned 2nd gens in your scathing attack.
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 17 October 2006, 23:19.

Comment

im just glad some others call it a truck .... someone upset me deeply the other day calling my muddy baby a van!!!!
      DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Touche'

I would have kept it quiet, but you mentioned 2nd gens in your scathing attack.
        why only pi$$-off half the gang? all (barring how many do you reckon, 6?) or nothing is far more fun!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

and i was right!

Comment

nickelback, metallica, corrosion of conformity, guns n roses, pantera, disturbed, paradise lost, kaiser chiefs, pulp fiction soundtrack and reef cd's are in my glove box at the moment...

...and yes i know that cd's work better in a cd player rather than a glove box before the comedian's get started!
            niiice. COC rule.
            im mostly listening to Kyuss when i drive, its neolithic sounding and filthy dirty.
            665 the neighbour of the beast

Comment

Today on my way to Ashford in K*nt.

Muse - 'Starlight' - great song - gets better with more listens. Yes, OK, they wanna be radiohead.

Martha Reeves

Foo Fighters

Beck

Goldfrapp - Bwahhh... what a babe.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Anything by The Who, if Mrs N is in the car it has to be Bon Jovi, and if the girls are in the car its High School Musical !

Comment

ACDC, ACDC, Nickelback, Chillie's, Ramstien, Velvet Revolver, Guns & Roses, Glen Miller.

Comment

on road music...off road, listening for the BIG bangs and cries from 2nd and 3rd gen owners who get stuck....oops, wrong thread!
                    We shall see ......The 4th of november is coming up
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

LYNNRYD SKYNNRD

FREEBIRD

Best record ever in the whole world

Then Albert Lee, Who, White Stripes,

Bogus
                      Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by 227angrydonkeys
                        niiice. COC rule.
                        im mostly listening to Kyuss when i drive, its neolithic sounding and filthy dirty.
                        albatross from C.O.C's deliverance album is just about the coolest thing ever. why that song isn't ultra mega famous i do not know - it's criminal!

Comment

i like clean my wounds from that album, covered it in a band a while back too.
                          have you listened to Down?

Comment

stone the crows is one of my favourite songs, other than that anselmo's vocals sound sort of out of place away from pantera.

which reminds me, that song chad kroeger (nickelback for those who don't know) wrote about dimebag's murder is spot on because it sounds like a dimebag song and dimebag's sampled solo is just further testament to his musical genius. R.I.P darrell and rot in hell the fecker who shot him and the other guys.

Comment

Yeah Freebird, the full version, No1, anything heavy metal, crouded house,
                              U2, fleetwood mac, a nice bit of ludwig van, and a learn french cd, (thats the language not the act BTW)
                              Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

stone the crows is one of my favourite songs, other than that anselmo's vocals sound sort of out of place away from pantera.

which reminds me, that song chad kroeger (nickelback for those who don't know) wrote about dimebag's murder is spot on because it sounds like a dimebag song and dimebag's sampled solo is just further testament to his musical genius. R.I.P darrell and rot in hell the fecker who shot him and the other guys.
                                ive not heard that due to my immense dislike for the beardy middle of the road faux rocker that is kroeger , but this may change my mind.
                                have you heard much kyuss/ unida/ hermano/ fu manchu mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X