How lucky can you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonytom
    Did Loestoft and back this weekend with a ton and half dislpay trailer on the back, just ignored the fuel gauge as I kept getting upset. the truck behaved well and it was great driving through the pedestrian precinct, watching the muppets run for cover when they realised there was a truck and trailer bearing down on them.
    hey tony what did you think of lowestoft ??
    did you use sat nav ??, second exit on roundabout lol
    we went to little africa when we was there lol
    hope all went well
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I can make that last six weeks!
      Ahhh, a guy that works at the bottom of his street.....lol

I fill my 3l for £40 too, the only solution I can think of is that the bottom of the fuel guage must still have about a third of a tank in it.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        hey tony what did you think of lowestoft ??
        did you use sat nav ??, second exit on roundabout lol
        we went to little africa when we was there lol
        hope all went well

Was surprised we got over the Orwell bridge without pasport checks, must say the natives were very friendly, The fundraising went well and the dog just loved the beach.

Gary we ran out of time so did not ring but kept your number so next time up visiting cousins I'll give you a bell
        www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Getting back to subject, finally got the new screen in today,. Only one week after it was smashed. Guess what? It only came with a scratch in it. I recon the RAC guys were hoping I wouldn't notice so they could vanish with my excess before I checked. As it is, they're now ordering another one which will probably be fitted in another weeks time. As I said originally, how lucky can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fraser
            Getting back to subject, finally got the new screen in today,. Only one week after it was smashed. Guess what? It only came with a scratch in it. I recon the RAC guys were hoping I wouldn't notice so they could vanish with my excess before I checked. As it is, they're now ordering another one which will probably be fitted in another weeks time. As I said originally, how lucky can you get?

Where do they order their screens from then, Japan?

Comment

reminds me of the billy connolly sketch with his dads car fitted with a prescription windscreen so he dont have to wear glasses when driving!!
              DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
                You freewheel everywhere Vince? It only lasts me six day's, if I'm lucky! Mind I do use here (the truck not the wife) everyday for work,taking the kids out , taking the one who must be obeyed shopping and generally trying to escape to the hills

Spoggle

He doesn't actually use it. Only use it gets is moving it to a better
                spot for working on so he can polish/paint/adapt bits.

Comment

Originally posted by tonytom
                  Was surprised we got over the Orwell bridge without pasport checks, must say the natives were very friendly, The fundraising went well and the dog just loved the beach.

Gary we ran out of time so did not ring but kept your number so next time up visiting cousins I'll give you a bell
                  No problem mate whenever you're this way give us a call
                  Gary
                  If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Working...
                  X