Thieving Scumbags Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving Scumbags Rant

Some thieving scum have attempted to break into the lock-up garage where I keep my Surf. Because they could not get the door open (I made some custom bolts that go down into the concrete floor inside the garage) they have put a crowbar between the door frame and the brickwork and loosened the frame at the top. Luckily the bottom bolts held and all they managed to do was make the door and frame fall onto the truck, stopping them from getting at it. The only problem is that I can't get to the truck either.

I heard noises round the garages at just after 11PM last night. L told me I was paranoid and stopped me going round to, "Put my large tyre lever away." Ba**ards!
    It's only a hobby!

F*****g pondlife!
    At least your truck is saved thanks to your security mods.
    Can you get the doors open? I assume they open out away from the truck.

Comment

It is an up and over door. They have buckled the frame so badly at the top that it won't seperate from the door. It is rented from the local council who say they will get someone out next Wednesday!! It is a condition of my insurance that the truck is securely garaged, because of all the low life pikey hedgecrawling scum we have living on the estate now.
      The only trouble is, that if it is left as it is for a week, the little pyromaniacs will find a way of setting it on fire (the poor darlings get bored- bless them).
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        It is an up and over door. They have buckled the frame so badly at the top that it won't seperate from the door. It is rented from the local council who say they will get someone out next Wednesday!! It is a condition of my insurance that the truck is securely garaged, because of all the low life pikey hedgecrawling scum we have living on the estate now.
        The only trouble is, that if it is left as it is for a week, the little pyromaniacs will find a way of setting it on fire (the poor darlings get bored- bless them).

Next Wednesday!!!

Tell them that you'll want compensation if your property (truck) gets damaged whilst being stored in their lock-up which you're paying for!
        Tell then you'll be claiming on their public liability insurance 'cos you injured yourself triying to protect your property, and get the police involved so it's all logged.

If you unlock the door, and open it, the counter balance, or springs (which ever you have) should allow the frame to stand up with a little help.
        Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 11 October 2006, 13:55.

Comment

I managed to get the truck out. There is a slight scratch on the leading edge of the bonnet which will T-Cut out. I am going to replace the poxy wood screws and wall plugs with wall bolts. They will need cemtex to get in next time.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            Some thieving scum have attempted to break into the lock-up garage where I keep my Surf. Because they could not get the door open (I made some custom bolts that go down into the concrete floor inside the garage) they have put a crowbar between the door frame and the brickwork and loosened the frame at the top. Luckily the bottom bolts held and all they managed to do was make the door and frame fall onto the truck, stopping them from getting at it. The only problem is that I can't get to the truck either.

I heard noises round the garages at just after 11PM last night. L told me I was paranoid and stopped me going round to, "Put my large tyre lever away." Ba**ards!
            Sorry to hear of yer troubles Phil, if yer Council's anyfink what like our's is, (I wouldn't trust them to build me a rabbit hutch) "There responsability I Know" but at least if yer repaired it yerself it would be "Repaired & Usable"
            Good Luck M8

There's Always a Payback.... Just hope they can't see ya Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

PHIL!.... you need to move house dude!...
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Sorry to hear of your woes mate, thieveing c**ts need some serious damage doing to em, those council garage doors are rubbish, mine didnt take much "getting off", i made some large drop bolts for the new ones and as soon as i come by some 3/8" gas pipe i'm makeing a double pivot lever thing so it shoves the pipe into the top and bottom of the small door (access door),
                i'd like to rig up a double barrel shotgun to em as well but i'd prob forget and shoot myself,
                Forgot! i'm also gonna rig up some loud horns run off my old surf battery on a break switch so if any c**t gets the door open there will be one hell of a din even i should hear
                Last edited by POPEYE; 12 October 2006, 22:41.
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

shame you didnt PUT away your tyre lever that night
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                  X