X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear seats.

Hi all,
    stupid question i know!
    How do you pull up the rear seat squabs to get a flat load area.
    I'm sure you can do it, but mine won't release.Is there a catch i can't find.
    Cheers!

put your hand down the back of the seat and you will feel 2 tabs that you pull , these fold the seats towards the front seats,

cheers scotty

Comment

on your spilt rear seat just by where the seat belt buckles poke through there are two cloth tabs, if you dig around you'll find them. just give them a tug and the seat comes forward. under there you'll also find your jack and bar to get the rear wheel carrier down if you have under slung spare
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

beat me lol
        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Rear Seats.

Thanks every one,
          It cured the problem and i found the jack and handle to boot (all unused).
          I'm one Happy Bunny now, as i was going to shell out for a jack on Ebay,even went as far as measuring the height i would need.One last question for now,
          what should live in the two storage boxes at the back of the load area? I found a wheelbrace and screwdriver in the n/s one.I'm sure this is no problem for those with a manual......I 'LL GET ONE ON ORDER PRONTO!
          Cheers,
          Fourwheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by FOURWHEELER
            Thanks every one,
            It cured the problem and i found the jack and handle to boot (all unused).
            I'm one Happy Bunny now, as i was going to shell out for a jack on Ebay,even went as far as measuring the height i would need.One last question for now,
            what should live in the two storage boxes at the back of the load area? I found a wheelbrace and screwdriver in the n/s one.I'm sure this is no problem for those with a manual......I 'LL GET ONE ON ORDER PRONTO!
            Cheers,
            Fourwheeler.
            the tool roll is in the drivers side of mine,
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I must have a look and see if I can find a jack under my seats!

I got nowt in my side bins, but now there's a little compressor, an inverter and some rags etc.
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                I must have a look and see if I can find a jack under my seats!

I got nowt in my side bins, but now there's a little compressor, an inverter and some rags etc.

Contraband in mine!

Oh and two cigar lighter sockets wired directly to the battery. (Sancho)

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Oh and two cigar lighter sockets wired directly to the battery. (Sancho)
                  Yeah, well mine are filled with money, drugs and p0rn.

Comment

In mine i got (after finding two large bags with some white powder in there which i flushed down the lav as i did'nt know what it was) a tool roll and a 10 ton hydralic jack and a halfrauds pump up your tyre up in a week compressor plus some rag, string, and a packet of three
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I've got a similar tyre pump that i think i'm right in saying has the same tyre inflation qualities as an asthmatic gerbil in one side. And the tool roll and a tow rope in the other side.

Mart
                      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

my driver side cubby has tool roll, extra long breaker bar, spray grease, WD40, tyre foam, gaffer tape, pvc tape and lots of zip ties
                        in the other cubby theres a tow strap, jump leads, stanley knife, leather work gloves and a torch that could double up as a pleasure device.
                        she's no angel

Comment

Originally posted by Toyney
                          my driver side cubby has tool roll, extra long breaker bar, spray grease, WD40, tyre foam, gaffer tape, pvc tape and lots of zip ties
                          in the other cubby theres a tow strap, jump leads, stanley knife, leather work gloves and a torch that could double up as a pleasure device.
                          with most of that stuff Toyney are you still a dominatrix
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                            with most of that stuff Toyney are you still a dominatrix

Well if she is, there's a pacifier in the passenger side cubby hole.

Comment

Working...
                            X