Shall I up-grade??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shall I up-grade??

I've been thinking of getting a 3rd gen SSRG. I want one in Sky Blue with the big Surf letters. I saw one in Didcot the other day and it looked the dogs bananas......

Any one know of dealers that import these in fresh from Japan? It seems this colour is pretty rare, but I love it. Did they do this colour with the side letters in an intercooler SSRG version???

I love my truck, but i love that sky blue more!!

upgrade ??? lol like plastic do we??
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I could always get a re-spray

Comment

There was one for sale on here
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

sky blue surf

sky blue is only rare till you buy one i have seen loads after i bought mine mine is the ssrg with intercooler no big transfers though but is fully loaded with everthing else only thing to watch out for is the speed you are travelling at as these trucks like to motor if you let them i drive steadily and i have never dropped below 26-31 mpg cheers paul ps bought mine from castle donninghton auctions

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
            I've been thinking of getting a 3rd gen SSRG. I want one in Sky Blue with the big Surf letters. I saw one in Didcot the other day and it looked the dogs bananas......

Any one know of dealers that import these in fresh from Japan? It seems this colour is pretty rare, but I love it. Did they do this colour with the side letters in an intercooler SSRG version???

Run that past me again!? You want to *upgrade* to a 3rd gen?!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Got mine from Algy's Autos, love it to bits! He'll import one for you.
              Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Most of the surfs on sale in this country are sold off the docks (southampton, tilbury, liverpool etc) not many dealers actually import the trucks personally. So find a dealer and convince him to buy you one - but he will charge you.

Looking at the way the prices have dropped I'm not upgrading mine until it falls apart - depreciation will kill me.
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                  upgrade ??? lol like plastic do we??
                  Perhaps he's got a plastic fetish lol
                  If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

mines a sky blue ssrg intercooler, it did have the lettering down the side but that was removed, dont listen to all these old crusties on here, once you drive a 3 rd gen intercooler you"ll wonder why you waited so long......
                    the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
                      mines a sky blue ssrg intercooler, it did have the lettering down the side but that was removed, dont listen to all these old crusties on here, once you drive a 3 rd gen intercooler you"ll wonder why you waited so long......
                      It's ok if you're a hairdresser and don't wanna take it offroad
                      If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                        It's ok if you're a hairdresser and don't wanna take it offroad
                        Don't listen to them , they're only jealous. 3rdGen's look the nuts and go like sh1t off a shovel on or off road!!!!
                        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Piker
                          Don't listen to them , they're only jealous. 3rdGen's look the nuts and are sh1t off road

Last edited by joker??; 9 October 2006, 22:11.
                          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Go for it
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

Just do it and you won't regret it........after all the 3rd Gen is the SUCCESSOR to the agricultural and tractor like 2nd Gen

Comment

Working...
                              X