X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here you go vince.

at long last he says.

www.overfab.uk

Very sexy. I hope you keep your undercarriage looking that good always..........mine will be.

Nice red romper suit BTW!
    Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 7 October 2006, 19:50.

Comment

hope those gloves were clean ones... getting that stuff off digital cameras is a real pain... You also want to watch your knees... that hyperextends the medial ligaments... and thats a one way trip...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
        hope those gloves were clean ones... getting that stuff off digital cameras is a real pain... You also want to watch your knees... that hyperextends the medial ligaments... and thats a one way trip...
        You forgot to mention the sexy red overalls he was wearing..........
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

I didn't!

Comment

How does he bend his legs like that!! I'd need a paramedic equipped with an engine hoist to get me up
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              How does he bend his legs like that!! I'd need a paramedic equipped with an engine hoist to get me up
              ah.double jointed knees dont you know.and as for the red overalls,there work overalls didnt have much choice on the colour,oh and by the way you lot were so busy looking at my overalls you forgot to mention that i had left one very important component off of the suspension.anyone wanna have a guess...
              Last edited by surfenstein; 8 October 2006, 09:52.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

shocks
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The ARB.

Comment

Don't you think it maybe a good idea to put some shocks on though lol
                    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
                      Don't you think it maybe a good idea to put some shocks on though lol

(pedantic head on...) you mean dampers. The shocks are already fitted! (pedantic head off.)

Comment

actually.its quite good fun,drive it forward slap on the brakes and hey, instant sea sickness.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X