Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf for sale

i think we are onto somthing here as regards to selling 4x4's
    the arse has dropped out of the market coz every one is scared of the new car tax increase that the anti's have made up, i think they should all be lined up and when will some one stop them or are they just going to get worse......................... ............
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Yeah the bl00dy media are the worst culprits, they bump the storys up and put the wind up everyone and then in the event the tax increase is nowhere
    near as bad as they said it was gonna be, look at the last buget, more limmos and large family cars got hammered more than the 4x4's they thought were going to be hit, it's real overkill the way the media cover news now
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i heard the bbc appologised (quitley) a while back coz "4x4"takes up less room in a head line than "big mother f.....g gas guzzling fat cat limosine"does and they dont want to upset the people in power that run these big gas guzzlers

Comment

speaking to someone tonight a lot of people wont touch the 2.4 so you boys are even worse off when it comes to selling
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          speaking to someone tonight a lot of people wont touch the 2.4 so you boys are even worse off when it comes to selling
          thanks for rubbing it in
          we all now the down side of owning a 2.4 but wait till the budget and they raise the tax on anything over 2501cc then the sh1t will hit the fan
          they wont over tax anything under 2.5 as it will cost farmers and co with there landys and the paper work with claiming thier tax back.

seriously thou why are 2.4 surfs so bad and 2.4 pickups so good=coz a pick up is used as a pick up and a surf is used like a big car, well thats my theory

Comment

Originally posted by john.sally
            thanks for rubbing it in
            we all now the down side of owning a 2.4 but wait till the budget and they raise the tax on anything over 2501cc then the sh1t will hit the fan
            they wont over tax anything under 2.5 as it will cost farmers and co with there landys and the paper work with claiming thier tax back.

seriously thou why are 2.4 surfs so bad and 2.4 pickups so good=coz a pick up is used as a pick up and a surf is used like a big car, well thats my theory
            dunno why the pickups are so dear sought after and abused ,
            it is much easier to find a well looked after 2.4 surf @ a lot cheaper,
            think it may be down to the head probs

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              dunno why the pickups are so dear sought after and abused ,
              it is much easier to find a well looked after 2.4 surf @ a lot cheaper,
              think it may be down to the head probs

The pick-up is tax deductable if your self employed (like a farmer!) 'cos it's a commercial vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                The pick-up is tax deductable if your self employed (like a farmer!) 'cos it's a commercial vehicle.
                nah vince i was talking about private use, dogs, shooting, off-roading ,and general workhorse people prefer the pick-up,
                on hunting sites mine is called a pimpmobile

which one you want dude ???

Comment

Working...
                X