Sancho Did You Get My Email Mate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sancho Did You Get My Email Mate?

Hi Sancho, posted you an email yesterday regarding your bull bars. I don't want to be a pain but just wondered if you had recieved it as there was no indication that it had been sent?

Can you please let me know if it reached you.

Cheers.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

The answer to that is no.

It's not in my junkmail or anything. Would send you one so you could get the address but you don't seem to have that function. It's still on by the way. Might get it off this weekend but I am a bit pre-occupied with many things including my non-moving back window and my brand new rubbing / slapping noise and hot rubber smell from under the bonnet.

Fcuking piece of sh1t car.

Comment

Ahhhh, the joys of owning a Surf! My rear window is also as sticky as a sticky thing and I have now discovered the air con doesn't work, not that I'm bothered as long as the heater blows hot (it's getting cold up North!)

Sent you an email via your profile name but musn't have worked. If you can let me have your email address I'll contact you direct. You can reach me at kameeleon@blueyonder.co.uk

No rush mate, I see you have other things on your mind at the moment. Just wanted to confirm that I was still very interested.

To quote Homer Simpson, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm bull bar!!!".
      'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Working...
      X