So far, so good!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far, so good!

Less than two weeks ago I sent an e-mither to Toyota asking about the recall. At 1.30 this aft I took my Smurf in to my local dealership.... as it was a mild torrent outside I asked for a courtesy car, 'Certainly sir, I'll get one for you.' Came the reply! Anyway, there was an old dear sat behind me who had a broken 'yota, and she wanted the same car! So I let her have it..... the courtesy car that is. I did however get a lift back home and a promise of a phone call when they've completed the work and a lift back to the dealership.

So, up to now, so far, so good.
    Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Originally posted by Damian
    Less than two weeks ago I sent an e-mither to Toyota asking about the recall. At 1.30 this aft I took my Smurf in to my local dealership.... as it was a mild torrent outside I asked for a courtesy car, 'Certainly sir, I'll get one for you.' Came the reply! Anyway, there was an old dear sat behind me who had a broken 'yota, and she wanted the same car! So I let her have it..... the courtesy car that is. I did however get a lift back home and a promise of a phone call when they've completed the work and a lift back to the dealership.

So, up to now, so far, so good.

You using RRG Toyota?
    Just picked up the N/S and O/S Drive Shafts but awaiting my Diff now supposedly due on the 11th Oct and not the 3rd [supposed to be sourcing parts from Belgium]
    Gaz

Comment

Yes Gaz, their new flash garage!

Well, true to their word, I got a phone call at 4.10pm saying that it's all complete and that their driver will be at my door soon. I went down stairs to get my coat and there he was!

Arrived at RRG, and was greeted by the workshop foreman who explained everything to me, cool.

I didn't get a free bottle of bubbly, nor a free valet, but efficient service is more important to me to be honest.

Well done 'yota! Faith is restored in dealerships!
      Damian

http://www.themudlife.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X