Advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please

Where is the best place to buy a radiator from, best price plus best made.
    92 2.4T/D auto.
    Cheers
    i like it muddy!

Originally posted by it's Jim
    92 2.4T/D auto.
    Cheers
    roughtrax will be the better quality but cost more than the milners cheap c rap radiator
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

jim beter stil why dont yer get the original one reconditiond save you a bit o cash and work out beter what do yer recon?? ps do yer like me new pic he he he

Comment

milners + rads = pain
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

92 2.4T/D auto.
          Cheers
          Please don't be silly and buy from Milners

Tony

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...t=milners+rads
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Not sure about reconing mine. just moved to a new area and dont know anyone well enough to do it. Plus everything else i have had to put on her is new so she almost a new girl now. I had heard some bad reports regarding Milners.
            i like it muddy!

Comment

Hello Jim, how you getting on down there in 'Hiya butty bay'?

Give The lovely boyo a shout re: parts suppliers in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                Hello Jim, how you getting on down there in 'Hiya butty bay'?

Give The lovely boyo a shout re: parts suppliers in that area.
                Hiya Jim,

I reconned a rad a few years ago with no problems - there's a company in Cardiff does them - although, if like me, you're gonna keep the surf then new it has to be.

You been over to The Worms Head Hotel in Rhosilli yet??? Best beach in the world - the view will blow you off - I mean away.
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Not to bad thanks, just trying to find a better job until i get my own business up and running. Getting used to the area now with all the funny words. Been lost without the surf for about three weeks now. Been running around in a little fiesta and a L/R 110.
                  i like it muddy!

Comment

Not sure about reconing mine. just moved to a new area and dont know anyone well enough to do it. Plus everything else i have had to put on her is new so she almost a new girl now. I had heard some bad reports regarding Milners.
                    yes so did i hear same thing regarding milners rads` if its done proper jim it'l look like new got to be loads around the uk ther ar 3nr me all soposed to be good ` not many options on that one mate if your not going to go for roughtrax or milner then its main dealer or importer try u save 08456589777

Comment

Not to bad thanks, just trying to find a better job until i get my own business up and running. Getting used to the area now with all the funny words. Been lost without the surf for about three weeks now. Been running around in a little fiesta and a L/R 110.

How bad is your rad, can you see where it's leaking from?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        How bad is your rad, can you see where it's leaking from?
                        I couldn't see where the water was leaking from but the foam was always wet. Plus every day i would need to top her up. I took her to a garage and they took off the covers and pressure tested it and said it was the rad.
                        i like it muddy!

Comment

I couldn't see where the water was leaking from but the foam was always wet. Plus every day i would need to top her up. I took her to a garage and they took off the covers and pressure tested it and said it was the rad.

Foam???

Comment

front of rad by bonnet catch ??
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Bottom, all along the bottom i had foam there. No idea why. Inch thick from one side to the other.
                              i like it muddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X