Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch

Anyone got a spare driver's door master switch pod knocking about? Think mines not gonna last much longer, the window stuck down friday, got it apart again and the contacts (right hand side in the pic) were burnt and stuck together, they also melted the plastic stop which broke off soon as i touched it, managed to glue a small peice of brass as a stop and cleaned the contacts up but i think it might be as well to have another unit ready in case,
    Of course it pi$$ed down while it was stuck, it's working now but dont know for how long, Cheer's Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

A mate at work has a TOYOTA CARINA with the same switch assembly as the SURF V reg i think.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

thats what you get for fiddling with it ian,if it aint broke dont touch it. im pretty sure someone who is breaking a surf will have one.in fact i think silver lake might have one there just down the road from you.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Dont go pinching it out of his car Mark! dont want you getting in trouble unless he selling it, Gonna have a look on eblag as well,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
          Dont go pinching it out of his car Mark! dont want you getting in trouble unless he selling it, Gonna have a look on eblag as well,
          Last resort is the SRC4PYARD
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            thats what you get for fiddling with it ian,if it aint broke dont touch it. im pretty sure someone who is breaking a surf will have one.in fact i think silver lake might have one there just down the road from you.
            Yeah should'a left it alone, all this aggro for the sake of some pretty leds in there If there's no joy on the forum i'll give em a call,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
              Yeah should'a left it alone, all this aggro for the sake of some pretty leds in there If there's no joy on the forum i'll give em a call,
              lol you and your leds ian hope you get it sorted soon mate
              Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
              X