Now I Feel Such A Wimp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I Feel Such A Wimp!

Just read Slugsies write up on fitting new springs, now I feel a real wimp! Got up nice and early this morning with the intention of fitting a new front chrome bumper. Noticed the new one had 4 fitting studs so thought all I had to do was unbolt the old one and slap on the new. Oh no, had to take the wide arch extension bits off the bumper only to find the nuts siezed and ended up snapping a couple off.
    Then there are support brackets at the side of the bumper and those nuts were siezed. Then found out that the lower plastic valance is firmly attached to the bumper at which point I put everything back together and went to the pub.
    Still I'm sure I'll be better prepared next time and I'm also buying a new lower valance so everything goes on at once.
    I hate working on cars me but I'm also to tight to pay someone else. What I need to do is join a club or forum were there are people who love doing this sort of thing and would take great pleasure in fitting them for me.
    'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

WIMP legs it!
    Planning is the key to getting a job done right.
    At least you now know what needs to be done
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by kameeleon
      What I need to do is join a club or forum were there are people who love doing this sort of thing and would take great pleasure in fitting them for me.

Shame you live sooooo far away!

Comment

Working...
      X