yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hilux vigo alloys-will they fit a 3rd gen???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hilux vigo alloys-will they fit a 3rd gen???

Was wondering if any1 can confirm that the hilux vigo 16" alloys will fit my 3rd gen surf???
    Theres a few sets on ebay brand spanking new.

shouldnt be problem, they are similar to the 3rd gens anyway.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

afternoon all

yep - they do fit. I tried a set of a mate's vigo last weekend and they fit perfectly (he prefers the 3rd gen ones to vigo one's)

I didn't keep them on as they are less "dished" than the 3rd gen ones so they fit flusher to the hub, which on a 3rd gen meant they looked a bit skinny. Would look perfect on a slim body 3rd gen but I've never seen one

hope this helps

ta

hawaii
      I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

get some wheel spacers... should fix that.
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Intresting i thought they looked less dished myself which is why i have been indecisive BUT they are ordered and should arrive this week brand new 16" rims with michelin cross terrain tyres for 450.00 delivered cant be bad.
          If i really dislike the alloys i will keep the tyres and sell the alloys on.
          Spacers may well have to be an option any ideas on which type/brand is best? and the cost

Comment

Originally posted by soupersurfer
            Intresting i thought they looked less dished myself which is why i have been indecisive BUT they are ordered and should arrive this week brand new 16" rims with michelin cross terrain tyres for 450.00 delivered cant be bad.
            If i really dislike the alloys i will keep the tyres and sell the alloys on.
            Spacers may well have to be an option any ideas on which type/brand is best? and the cost

What ever you do, don't buy the cheap ones from Ebay, or your wheels will fall off!!

You should be looking for solid steel spacers and they cost about £85 per pair.

Comment

I agree with Vince. The cheap ones are cheap for a reason.. They're pants...

Roughtrax sell these.
              It just does, OK?

Comment

£135.00 for a set of spacers seems expensive but i wont be buying cheap n nasty ones, why is it whenever i try to save a few quid buying on ebay it always ends up more expensive

Comment

Working...
                X