Sumo does it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumo does it again

My good old mate Sumo digs me out the smelly brown stuff yet again . On the way to the Avalanche weekend the rear window runner on the bottom of the window decided to fall apart . Leaving me with a dodgy to use window .
    My local Toy dealer is a knob and wont help with anything non UK . Lucky for me Sumo has a good , friendly parts man who is more then willing to source wot he can . Plus Sumo has a first gen and can order the bits based on his frame number .
    Well I met up in Stanwell near Heathrow and got me bits of Sumo, so may have some fun trying to press the new shiny runner onto the glass without it shattering .

Cheers Sumo , top bloke again .
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    My good old mate Sumo digs me out the smelly brown stuff yet again . On the way to the Avalanche weekend the rear window runner on the bottom of the window decided to fall apart . Leaving me with a dodgy to use window .
    My local Toy dealer is a knob and wont help with anything non UK . Lucky for me Sumo has a good , friendly parts man who is more then willing to source wot he can . Plus Sumo has a first gen and can order the bits based on his frame number .
    Well I met up in Stanwell near Heathrow and got me bits of Sumo, so may have some fun trying to press the new shiny runner onto the glass without it shattering .

Ahhhhh, init lovely

I got this warm feeling - oh damn just peed myself - old age eh?

But seriously folks, ain't this site the best?????????????????
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Aww shucks,cheers m8. Have a good holiday

Oh and Tam can rick come out to play on a sunday when you get back I promise not to get him into any trouble.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

HE IS but do you have to tell the world
        god bless this forum brought all sorts of weirdo's together
        Enjoying Life after Cancer
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
          god bless this forum brought all sorts of weirdo's together
          I resemble that remark
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I resemble that remark
            cough!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I resemble that remark
              you would and the SLUGBOY dont count dont mean that matt who else dances with you when your bare footed
              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                you would and the SLUGBOY dont count dont mean that matt who else dances with you when your bare footed
                and that strange hessian carpet was very prickly!
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  and that strange hessian carpet was very prickly!
                  wot carpet it was the field or the dance floor mate
                  Pops

Comment

Working...
                  X