No announcement yet.

Blackpool lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i was just wondering can you get to Mcy Ds from the sea front.

Comment

Well, this one is about a 1/2mile from the front, but there is also one that you pass whilst driving the lights themselves.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Wow, I just realised I might be up there (well, Woodford near Manchester) on Sunday night for work on Monday mornin. This might just be do-able! I'll give it my best shot, put me down as a possible.
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
          Well, this one is about a 1/2mile from the front, but there is also one that you pass whilst driving the lights themselves.
          Yes i know the one on the front. Been in once and nearly ended up fighting with some little chav.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Wow, I just realised I might be up there (well, Woodford near Manchester) on Sunday night for work on Monday mornin. This might just be do-able! I'll give it my best shot, put me down as a possible.
            If you're up early enough, the quarry is only the other side of Manchester so you can play too.
            Paul </Slugsie>
            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
              Yes i know the one on the front. Been in once and nearly ended up fighting with some little chav.
              OK, no problem with beating up chav scum, we'll stop off as we go past.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
                If you're up early enough, the quarry is only the other side of Manchester so you can play too.
                Probably wont get to Woodford until about 5pm. Next week it will be getting dark by then. It's what, about 3/4 hour to Blackpool from there?
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                  Probably wont get to Woodford until about 5pm. Next week it will be getting dark by then. It's what, about 3/4 hour to Blackpool from there?
                  If the traffic is OK, look to about 1 1/4 hours. At least that's what TomTom is reckoning anyway.
                  Paul </Slugsie>
                  Immortal.so far!

Comment

For the play out at the quarry.....are we all meeting at the townhall (car park) again.
                    If so what time?
                    BEWARE OF THE REAPER

Comment

Everyone welcome still time to get name down

LIST

ohsupremebeing & jessica rabbit
                      Marky
                      Fraser
                      mr surf
                      Slugsie
                      grimreeper
                      JohnGee
                      stimpy30 + Amanda + Daniel + Jessica
                      Ricksurf + Mrs. + Kids
                      Hilux + some family
                      fatcat8
                      Crazybitch
                      Lovely Boyo and Linda
                      Monk67
                      Mattys surf
                      Apache.....poss

Meet up sunday 29th Oct 7pm

Meeting point:
                      Head along the M6 to Jn32, turn on to the M55. Head along the M55 to the end. At the round-about bear left. At the next round-about go straight on (3rd exit). Be careful along this road, there are speed traps that work. At the fourth set of lights turn left into the retail estate. Meet up in the carpark alongside Halfrauds

Map http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=332 500.999998844&Y=432500.9491818 16&width=700&height=400&gride = 331980.999998844&gridn=432059. 949181816&srec=0&coordsys=gb&d b=GB&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=& advanced=&local=&localinfosel= &kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=& zm= 0&in.x=11&in.y=7&scale=50000

Just an idea but would anyone be up to a little play at Whitworth Quarry Rochdale, before the Blackpool run. Its £25 for the day 10 till 5 so lots of time to get up to the lights around 7pm. If anyone wants to make a full day of play and the lights put your name down and we can see what we can sort out.

Grimreeper
                      ohsupremebeing
                      fatcat8
                      slugsie
                      Slim

NOT LONG TO GO THIS TIME NEXT CANT WAIT
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Grimreeper
                        For the play out at the quarry.....are we all meeting at the townhall (car park) again.
                        If so what time?

http://www.cowmleisure.com/4x4%20Information.htm

If we meet up at 10 at Rochdale town hall, like we did last time. That will give paul time to get up here and we can have a before we go up. Is that ok
                        Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 24 October 2006, 21:51.

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                          If we meet up at 10 at Rochdale town hall, like we did last time. That will give paul time to get up here and we can have a before we go up. Is that ok
                          Works for me, just got to figure out where the Town Hall is.
                          Paul </Slugsie>
                          Immortal.so far!

Comment

chris could do with some directions on how to get to the quarry mate??
                            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                              chris could do with some directions on how to get to the quarry mate??

meet up at Rochdale Town Hall at 10am u have to pass it to get to the quarry. I am trying to find post code.

There is a map on the link for the quarry if u want meet use there later

Comment

Hi Chris, nice to see you an Jess again.
                                Dont forget to put me and the clan down for the lights, not sure if I can make the quarry first though.

Fish
                                If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Working...
                                X