• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??
    maths not your strong point ian ???
    Alright then 14 if you'r gonna split hairs, i got an O level in sums
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i think mine needs doing...

i'm on hold as i type this to toyota customer services, the man just asked me what a relay rod is and am i sure mine is cracked !!!! - i think this could take a while
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

recall

Hiho
        got my BLUE surf back from garage (recall work) and hey presto nice new bit on the steering, all washed down sparkling it is, £10 squids worth of derv and a bottle of champers, there was a bunch of flowers on the side but I did'nt like to ask. I also got my 25 point safety check , not to serious,,, front pads need doing number plate light bulb blown, alternator belts need changing,oil/filter change and air filter dirty ...All in all that recall would have cost me £196, so am I chuffed you betcha I am.

Comment

That instill's confidence, is that toyota UK your talking to Bunkle or your local dealer?
          Gillcover, think i'd like to take mine where you took your's I've built up years of distrust of these "garages and dealer's", from experience they charge extorsionate rates and then some apprentis f**k's it up for you,
          Think i'd rather fit this rod myself if it's possible,
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I took mine to edan bridge toyota, main agents in letchworth herts , they was so polite shook me hand on arrival and again when I left. Shame it was'nt the bird behind the counter biggest pair of kazoombers I've ever seen
            but thats another story

Comment

Working...
            X