yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surf sold, House in Lancing bought im happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf sold, House in Lancing bought im happy!

She went to the first viewer, well done to Guy in Ireland hope you are happy with your purchase, she will be missed.
    Saw the house we want and made an offer and its ours, its on the south coast 8 miles from brighton and 300metres from the sea (+sea views), just need the speed boat now. My 15 year relationship with the M25 is over, you can keep your filth ridden city, congested roads and chav blessed streets, im off!
    Last edited by surfstar; 28 September 2006, 09:51.
    Kite Surf

Originally posted by surfstar
    She went to the first viewer, well done to Guy in Ireland hope you are happy with your purchase, she will be missed.
    Saw the house we want and made an offer and its ours, its on the south coast 8 miles from brighton and 300metres from the sea (+sea views), just need the speed boat now. My 15 year relationship with the M25 is over, you can keep your filth ridden city, congested roads and chav blessed streets, im off!
    Glad ya got sorted Chris,
    We'll miss ya in Hemel, yer found a better Playground than the M25 tho
    Hope Joe & the boy (name escapes me at the mo)
    Good Luck
    Jesse & Zenda

There's Always a Payback...You just can't see the M25 any more !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Will you still visit us on here ?
      I hope to escape the 'ring of doom' next year and join the Sumo clan in Suffolk , or Norfolk, been saying it for 2 years now , but plans are now in action .
      Nice to have met you Chris.
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by surfstar
        Welcome to sunny Sussex, still plenty of us Surfers down here! Me and Lottie are based in Burgess Hill atm just north of Brighton but we move on the 12th Oct to a place called Chailey near Lewes - just a bit East of Brighton. Hoping the SDV (our truck) will be ready for the big move but she's still misbehaving for Uncle Tony!
        Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Working...
        X