just a thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a thought

h,m just noticed that posts that aren,t what you might say are pc or up to certain standards seem 2 disapear i thought this board was open to pretty much discussion or jokes about most things. i aint saying nasty stuff or bad things should be allowed but even moderate stuff seems 2 be vaishining is the admin fault or the server ?????????? just asking been a surfer for 3 years just wondering things seem 2 be changing
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Thats opened up the floodgates now!!

Comment

The only things I've noticed go missing are the handful of posts from spammers who only come here to try and sell $$$$. Other than that I've not seen anything go missing.

Oh, and a few posts did go astray not so long ago when the boards got hacked, and Koi had to switch back to the old server, then back again to the new (at least that's what I think he did).
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

As far as I am aware only spam posts or posts deemed to be unsuitable for a family forum are removed
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Correct on all the above
          Abusive, posts not fit for family viewing, defamatory, spam posts etc are removed.
          We did lose a few posts when we had to change servers and then back again as already said.
          If you saying more recently then please be more specific and I wil check it out
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X