Cheap ES9000's !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap ES9000's !!

Im in florida at the moment ! posh eh!! and i have found es9000's for 107 dollars for all 4. from herehttp://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/index.asp

just waiting to hear now about shipping costs, but so far it works out at 4 shocks for 59 quid. 150 from explorer pro comp uk.
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Bllomin 'eck!

If you can find ES3000s for a similar price, and figure a way to get them home, let me know! I'll make it (slightly) worth your while!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Cue one VERY heavy suitcase !
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Bllomin 'eck!

If you can find ES3000s for a similar price, and figure a way to get them home, let me know! I'll make it (slightly) worth your while!
        Hello

buy 3 get 4 offer for ES3000 - http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/produ...RO&expand=sub8

The site claims to ship world wide - I just sent them a mail to confirm this - I will keep you posted.

What a fantastic site - kid in sweet shop, that's me -
        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
          Im in florida at the moment ! posh eh!! and i have found es9000's for 107 dollars for all 4. from herehttp://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/index.asp

just waiting to hear now about shipping costs, but so far it works out at 4 shocks for 59 quid. 150 from explorer pro comp uk.
          How about getting a load in to make the postage cheaper? i'll have a set...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

if my ranchos are cheap enough id get some stuff!
            Tim
            Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
              How about getting a load in to make the postage cheaper? i'll have a set...
              I've made contact with their export manager - and they are more than happy to export to the UK -YEHAAA

http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/index.asp

He's quoted me airmail prices - I'm waiting for a second quote for slower delivery ie cheaper.

I'll keep you posted - then maybe run a quick shopping list - me get the stuff and we'll have a little meet somewhere and share out the goodies.

Have a browse around their site - it has EVERYTHING!
              Last edited by The Lovely Boyo; 29 September 2006, 19:28.

Comment

hmmm... 290 dollars for a snorkel.....
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                  I've made contact with their export manager - and they are more than happy to export to the UK -YEHAAA

He's quoted me airmail prices - I'm waiting for a second quote for slower delivery ie cheaper.

I'll keep you posted - then maybe run a quick shopping list - me get the stuff and we'll have a little meet somewhere and share out the goodies.

Have a browse around theie site - it has EVERYTHING!
                  ill have some of that action andy if it all goes to plan.nice one fella.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo

Have a browse around their site - it has EVERYTHING!
                    Let me know if it works out. I'll have a full set of 3000's and maybe some lights.
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

great idea, I was going to email and try but havent had the time!
                      Tim

Comment

ive spoken to them and they want 98 dollars to post them to the uk... not a good deal anymore...

i'm bringing mine back on the plane with me but when i pick them up ill go down the post office and ask them how much to send them on.. cant see it being 98 bucks myself, i can buy a whole cow cooked to order with fries for that!!!

by the way its 93 and sunny as hell!!

TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

That really looks like a crocs head.

Shame about the reflections in the water - looks like Shonies Diner or some such rubbish.

But then again, you're in FLA and me not! LMAO

Comment

its gatorland lol, shoneys having gators would not do me good at breakfast time lol!!
                            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                              ive spoken to them and they want 98 dollars to post them to the uk... not a good deal anymore...

i'm bringing mine back on the plane with me but when i pick them up ill go down the post office and ask them how much to send them on.. cant see it being 98 bucks myself, i can buy a whole cow cooked to order with fries for that!!!

by the way its 93 and sunny as hell!!

that sounds about right - stuff ive had shipped from there before is around that.
                              i need to buy ranchos and they are £400 for four over here, it would work out about £240 inc p&P from the states!!!
                              Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X