No announcement yet.

Latest Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L O L,, yeah I guess, but who gets sentimental about a yaris?
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

This gets worse ! Has this become a mitsi appreciation thread ?
      come on guys I'm already in enough trouble with the wife ,don't give her any more ammo
      Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Vince i think the 4th gen is growing on you because from the side its begining to take on the shape of the old 2 door hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          I must admit, the more I see it the more I like the 4th gen. OK, so it's probably the gorgeous colour of this one, but it's definitely handsome.

Thats what Hilux (Bob) is driving around in on his holidays in the good old USA He phoned me to say how good it is to drive. I think its missing something, thats right a little style
          Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 26 September 2006, 20:07.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by jamsironwork
            Vince i think the 4th gen is growing on you because from the side its begining to take on the shape of the old 2 door hehehe

Oh yeah, it's kinda like an inbetweenie.
            Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 27 September 2006, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
              Thats what Hilux (Bob) is driving around in on his holidays in the good old USA He phoned me to say how good it is to drive. I think its missing something, thats right a little style
              Looks like theres to much plastic and not enough good solid cromework, I think it'll break to easy
              If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Ah but the difference is the 3rd gen surf (and no doubt the 4th gen) actually perform offroad too.

I like the 4th gen (more than the 3rd) but then I've seen one in the flesh and fallen in LURV.

Wouldn't swap my Bullet for it though.
                Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Its looks like any other big 4x4, i'll stick with my 3rd gen thanks, but I do like the 2002 model

Comment

That would be a 3rd gen then!

Comment

S now that the can of worms has been well and truly opened and spilt everywhere
                      I notice Algys are importing S and T reg 3rd gens with lots of fancy bits on them and they specify Gseries not'inferior' x models as they put it. S what is the newest Surf you can import that fits the VOSA criteria ?

I think Vince really likes the 4th Gen in red ! such big pictures!

Comment

Yeah, Bushwacker your right, that would be a 3rd gen, maybe I'll just keep mine

Comment

Originally posted by John h
                          S now that the can of worms has been well and truly opened and spilt everywhere
                          I notice Algys are importing S and T reg 3rd gens with lots of fancy bits on them and they specify Gseries not'inferior' x models as they put it. S what is the newest Surf you can import that fits the VOSA criteria ?

I think Vince really likes the 4th Gen in red ! such big pictures!
                          Anyone ????

Comment

Working...
                          X