Fao Tonyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao Tonyn

hello matey popping down your way in november for 4 days and wanted to ask if you new of any nice hotels looked on the net but prefer word of mouth
    thanks in advance mat
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Originally posted by kiowa
    hello matey popping down your way in november for 4 days and wanted to ask if you new of any nice hotels looked on the net but prefer word of mouth
    thanks in advance mat
    There is a fab B&B I can highly recommend right next door to us. 5* treatment, super rooms and breakfast. And a very nice pub within walking distance for dinner (food is super and they have real beer) 01256-465279 ask for Eric and tell him you got the number from us.

But if you want a really nice hotel then this is the best... obviously with the best price tag though you can get deals if you search around
    http://www.audleyswood.com/index.php

Then there are the usual culprits in Basingstoke, Holiday Inn, Hilton, (both what you would expect), Travellodge (which I would personally NEVER recommend though I know people have stayed there as it is cheap)
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

a big thank your for the info just booked the audleyswood hotel looks a great place

Comment

a big thank your for the info just booked the audleyswood hotel looks a great place
        It is - we stayed there the night of our wedding.

Are you going to come and say hello and have a few beers with us??
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

that would be great will let you now a bit closer to the time. i am coming down with my other half as her friend is getting married the only problem is she is the maid of honor so she will be out with the bride all night on the friday and i will be stuck in the hotel on my own on my 30 th birthday

Comment

i will be stuck in the hotel on my own on my 30 th birthday
            Oh no you won't We'll take you down the pub!! Just let us know the date.
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

i will be stuck in the hotel on my own on my 30 th birthday
              Oh no you won't We'll take you down the pub!! Just let us know the date. We could even see if theer are any other local surfers who would like a bit of a BAsingstoke meet up again??
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X