yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

container coming from w.austrailia want anything put in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL
    The brother lives in Sydney and reckons they dont sell Fosters in Oz - its a myth, they sell it round the world as Ozbeer except in Oz itself. He reckons they had to re-introduce it for the Olympics in 2000 for all the outsiders who had the shillings and wanted some real dananda beer.

(if I was shakethosewindows I'd be shakin the fist at all these posts )
    they all drink those tiny cans of VB!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      Surfs were imported to Oz as second hand imports just like they are here and in the UK. Eventually Toyota Australia pulled all the strings and succeeded in having surf importing banned and put it down to the 2.4 head unreliability.
      Am I right in taking from the top post that main Toyota dealers in Oz are now stocking all sorts of genuine Surf accessories and parts?
      Yep parts are easy to get.Many toyota dealers are stocking them now.Some are the same as Aussie Hi-Lux or even Landcruiser.Front bearings are Landcruiser as are the discs and pads on the 2.4.

I think Toyota mentioned too many simularities with the Prado as one reason for stopping the import of Surfs.If I had a choice on a new vehicle I would choose a Surf over the Prado.

Neville

Comment

i think you can get most stuff from local Toyota around here too though, dont know bout surf mats

Comment

can you stick in one of those hunky surfer types off home and away - preferably the old Flynn (new one's hairs too short) or the guy who plays scott hunter???

Comment

How about a set of ARB HID lamps. Big spotlights, chuck out 130 Watts of light, but only use 80 Watts worth of energy. They use Infra Red energy to super heat the element to produce more brighter/whiter/light. Very nice
            You can get them over here, but suspect it might be cheaper this way.
            Rock crawlers sound nice too, would like to replace my side steps with something more robust.

Comment

heres something from Oz for anyone with turbo trouble

http://www.axtturbo.com.au/Hi2L.html

(Link produced by NiftyNev on Oz forum)

Comment

Working...
              X