Tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyres

i am thinking of putting BFG TA tyres on my truck just like to know from people that have had them or use them at the moment like what they grip like and last and road noise so any help would be great
    cheers shaun
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

hi shaun.i have them fitted to my truck at the mo.and all i can say about them is they have been great.tons of grip even in the wet when cornering and low road noise,a really good tyre and well worth every penny .if you dont mind me asking how much are you paying per tyre.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

cheap

im looking for a set now and best price i can see is 117 fitted unless u know better
      black n tan
      black n tan
      yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
        hi shaun.i have them fitted to my truck at the mo.and all i can say about them is they have been great.tons of grip even in the wet when cornering and low road noise,a really good tyre and well worth every penny .if you dont mind me asking how much are you paying per tyre.

And yet still no pics of the rear end!

Comment

roughtrax are doing them for £76 each.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

sorry vince as soon as i fit the lc springs and your wonderful drop bracket.ill post them i promise
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well stop fannying around with the bonnet and get on with it then!

Comment

i am getting mine through a family member who is a tyre centre manager £70 each inc vat valve and balencing so im think that is pretty good also my tyre size is 265/70/16! so all in all they are a good tyre
                cheers shaun
                NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Well stop fannying around with the bonnet and get on with it then!
                  oooo.i do believe i detect a bit of the green eyed monster vince,is it because i have a bigger bulge than you.besides isnt that the pot calling the kettle black
                  Last edited by surfenstein; 25 September 2006, 19:59.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

i think they're fugging marvellous. if i could get them at that price i'd have a new set right now!!!

The only problem is, if you fancy a change, you'll have to wait a while cos they take about 50,000 miles to wear out!

great in the wet and dry. low road noise, and handy off road too. Main problem is usually the cost, but you've gone and solve that too.

Mart
                    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Working...
                    X