No announcement yet.

Hummers Are Worth Thier Money.....not!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hummers Are Worth Thier Money.....not!

Just spoted this and thought i should break the rules and pop back to point you all in the direction of this HUMMER VIDEO

You may have seen the first part, but do watch it all as it has several misshapps! and they are brilliant!

Ok I am back off into the oblivion ........Bye Bye .......
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Originally posted by Dunno
    Just spoted this and thought i should break the rules and pop back to point you all in the direction of this HUMMER VIDEO

You may have seen the first part, but do watch it all as it has several misshapps! and they are brilliant!

Ok I am back off into the oblivion ........Bye Bye .......
    Great find and very funny .....BTW in my book your always welcome NO MATTER WHAT GRAMPS says edit sorry meant pops
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I love the way the guy walks away from the rti ramp with that "I meant to do that" nonchalance
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

The song was good,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

That's all just part of the reason the US Troops in Afghanistan / Iraq had to go buy some LandRovers.

That, and the fact that their Hummers were TOO WIDE to get through the mountain passes

Comment

They are also too wide for Morrisons filling stations ! My sister has just caused mayhem and blocked the forecourt ! along with the local stretch hummer limo brigade it looks like they will be barred from most supermarket stations by the end of the year! 39 grand for a heap of sh*t
            Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

Working...
            X