Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milner V's Roughtrax

Hiho
    Gonna buy me some goods, ie filters ,belts etc, but pound for pound and quality who's the best roughtrax or milners. There's a difference of around 10/15 squids .whats your opinion?
    I thankyou

Originally posted by gillcover
    Hiho
    Gonna buy me some goods, ie filters ,belts etc, but pound for pound and quality who's the best roughtrax or milners. There's a difference of around 10/15 squids .whats your opinion?
    I thankyou
    I'd go with Roughtrax.

Bought a set of glow plugs from Milners and they lasted 1000 miles!!! They were cheap,so i guess you get what ya pay for!
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Hiho
      I thankyou
      Filters belts etc. I would purchase from my local auto shop and save on postage. My local motor factors always have them in stock as they are not
      exclusive to Surfs.
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

service items [fuel, air and oil] and 40% stronger springs..bought from milners

bought Idler arm from milners and it didn't take long to be fubar

Bearings, 2nd idler arm, pitman arm, tie-rod parts etc...bought from roughtrax
        Gaz

Comment

Roughtrax for quality every time
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I have bought quite a bit of stuff from Roughtrax and they have always been very reasonable. You get what you pay for, cheap = inferior

Comment

I got a filter set from milners but mech would only use air filter as the fuel and oil filters were so cheap the threads were not straight.. I ended up paying double for the two...

By cheap buy twice....

Comment

Hi
                well it sounds like roughtrax wins,thanks guys, could'nt use my local auto shop
                be cheaper to pay the postage ,,,,,,,,,,,,now where did I hide the wifes credit card

Comment

Read This ONE....http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ight=roughtrax
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Hiho
                    I thankyou
                    Personally Roughtrax every time - the quality is good, and staff very helpful. Almost everything I've had from Milners has been poor quality (bearings lasted 1 week, UJ's that were ungreasable (they actually suggested I grind down a nipple to grease them )window wiper 2 weeks.
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

do you know ! I think I shall buy my stuff from ,,,erm what they called again?
                      toughcats//nope ropeguts nah roughtrax thats it,,,,thanks all,,, when do you get your commission

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                        Personally Roughtrax every time - the quality is good, and staff very helpful. Almost everything I've had from Milners has been poor quality (bearings lasted 1 week, UJ's that were ungreasable (they actually suggested I grind down a nipple to grease them )window wiper 2 weeks.
                        wow that would be painfull
                        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hi all, I was gonna buy my new rear springs from Milners (20% stronger) as opposed to the 2" lift springs at r/tracks cos everybody said they sagged soon afterwards, so which srings are best??
                          Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

noticed my springs are down a bit , got a spare in the back as well as the the one on the back carrier + toolbox but nothing to heavy , later on will go for stronger springs and spacer,
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                              Hi all, I was gonna buy my new rear springs from Milners (20% stronger) as opposed to the 2" lift springs at r/tracks cos everybody said they sagged soon afterwards, so which srings are best??
                              Actually the Milners HD springs are on of the few things I've had good reports on. Their exhausts seem good too.
                              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X