Panorama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panorama

Don't know if anyone else saw it, but what a pile of bullsh1t. I want my hour back BBC, I have better things to do than watch an endless stream of inuendo and a load of people boasting and exagerating to get a job, same as everyone else.

Didn't see it. What was it about to elicit such vitriol then?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
      Didn't see it. What was it about to elicit such vitriol then?
      Just a total waste of time and licence fees.

They found out precisely zero. Their whole 'sting' with Harry Redknapp was they asked if he liked a certain player and he said he did and would be interested in buying him if he was for sale. Apparently, that's 'tapping up'.

And they went on and on about Sam Allardyce without actually coming up with anything he'd done wrong.

They also asked Frank Arnesen at Chelsea if he'd be interested in some kid at Middlesbrough and he said........'yes'. Scandal.

Seriously, that was it. The rest of it was just agents saying 'yeah, I can get you this and that' without it ever happening.

It was just b0llocks.

Comment

Ah well... what do you expect from sensationalist journalism? Mind you, anyone that can stitch Chelski up gets my vote!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

lots of money going to be 'earned' by big sam's lawyers now...

considering this will be the cream of the footage they managed to get over the filming period, it was very stupid of the Beeb to let this show go ahead, it will cost them big £££'s now.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
          X