• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recaro Seats

In case anyone's interested.

Don't know when they snuck on there....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-S...QQcmdZViewItem

They've been there a few days. Kinda had my eye on them, not to buy though. Too far away, and a bit more than I can spare at the moment. Seems like a good deal though. Gotta be quick.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

I know these particular seats have finished now, but the garage is nice and close to me, so if anyone sees or wants something from him (last time I went there, he had about 6 or 7 Surf's breaking) then I'm only too happy to collect/post/Surf Train/whatever...

It just does, OK?

Comment

.....and guess who won the auction!!? MEEEE !!!!!!

.....and i don't even own a SURF yet. I am buying one this weekend, but it hasn't got Recaro seats, and the seats are a MUST for myself.

I ended up having to pay £310 for them though......you think that was a rip off??

Either way, my new SURF will be sweeeeet

Comment

Originally posted by marktippins1981

.....and i don't even own a SURF yet. I am buying one this weekend, but it hasn't got Recaro seats, and the seats are a MUST for myself.

I ended up having to pay £310 for them though......you think that was a rip off??

I think you've probably done OK, I wouldn't have minded them, but it was just too much to spend at the moment.

Oh, and welcome to Surf ownership.
          Paul </Slugsie>
          Immortal.so far!

Comment

Cheers mate.....

I haven't got the SURF yet.....pick her up tomorrow (or at least going to look at one tomorrow, and hopefully if all goes well then i will be driving her home)

Comment

Originally posted by marktippins1981

dont want to upset you but i would of swapped my recaros for a standard set including the rears and door cards,
              but im selling the whole surf now so the recaros are going with it
              sorry
              john
              Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Working...
              X