Quick price question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick price question

Are any of the cheap surfs on fleabay worth bothering with, i only got £1700 for my car so that is all i have to spend on a new vehicle.

I really wanted a surf but i don't think i will get anything very good for this price ?

Hmmm....

Depends if you've got another £1700 to spend on making it decent. Not all dogs are that bad, you just need to take someone along who knows how to spot a pile of pooh from a possible resurrection shuffle case.

Comment

thats what mine cost me!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

didnt sancho sell hes one for about that amount???
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

The £1700 is all i will have to spend

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
            didnt sancho sell hes one for about that amount???
            I did indeed sell mine for about that amount, 1660 if memory serves.

It was no concourse winner, but it went along and everything worked. Much to the annoyance of anyone with a decent 2.4, they sell at the same price as the dogs, so it's probably just a case of actually viewing, checking the head's been done and makiing sure you buy from someone who knows a little bit about it.

Obviously avoid all the 'selling for a friend' and 'has just started overheating' ads. Anything that refers to the 'powerful' or 'efficient' 2.4 engine or calls it 'the one to have' is also obviously bull$hit.

Comment

Working...
            X