dodgy emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodgy emails

I have been receiving a lot of "dodgy" emails recently the subject line is usually re PH***ARMA (the middle 3 or 4 letters always vary as do the senders names)I get at least 6 of these every day and it's starting to become annoying.How can I stop these emails and where are they coming from?
    Powered by ????

Originally posted by RobD
    I have been receiving a lot of "dodgy" emails recently the subject line is usually re PH***ARMA (the middle 3 or 4 letters always vary as do the senders names)I get at least 6 of these every day and it's starting to become annoying.How can I stop these emails and where are they coming from?
    i've been wondering the same thing Rob
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

could you not set it up as spam mail or put it in an ignore list.im pretty sure i can do this on my bt yahoo email.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Is there a keyword that you can put a block on, I kept getting emails headed "SEXUALY EXPLICIT" but the senders address changed every single time so I could not block the sender, just went into "message"/"create rule from message" and then blocked those particular words and now they go straight to deleted messages box.
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Try a bit of software called Mailwasher http://www.firetrust.com/firetrustpro.html It allows you to set up friend and foe lists and, if you subscribe, weeds out much of the rubbish before you download it.
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Get the free "Spamfighter "its very good and puts most spam in its own folder, which you can double check and then empty. The Spam in your in box, after pessing spam button also goes in Spam folder, but also the thousands of people using Spamfighter also get the benefit. It has only put one email wrongly in Spam folder since i started.
            Philip
            Still Searching,
            Dick Whittington

Comment

I bought a salmon pink and brown salsa dress with pay pal last month for $38 .
              ( but it still has not come

and ebay always seem to need me to help them secure the interweb by giveing them my info. but i am just lazy so i dont...
              i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Originally posted by johnd
                I bought a salmon pink and brown salsa dress with pay pal last month for $38 .
                ( but it still has not come

and ebay always seem to need me to help them secure the interweb by giveing them my info. but i am just lazy so i dont...

do you think that color will suit you John
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i was thinking that , i would have got black so it must be a scam
                  john..
                  i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

Working...
                  X