pitbull rockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pitbull rockers

i was thinking of putting a set of these tyres on the truck.anyone ever heard of or used them.
    www.overfab.uk

http://www.straightforwardsupplies.c...ull_Tires.html

£133 each, are you mad??!!

Comment

do you really want me to answer that vince.up to £200 each for swamp boggers,so i dont think they are that bad.i want a nice wide stance,something menacing.you know what i mean.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

next question is im currently running tyre size 31x10.50 x15 whats the widest tyre i could fit on these rims.
        Last edited by surfenstein; 16 September 2006, 16:24.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
          next question is im currently running tyre size 31x10.50 x15 whats the widest tyre i could fit on these rims.
          Hello,

If you've got standard surf rims I (7'' wide?) 10.50 tyres is about the safe limit.

You'll need wider rims if you want to get wider tyres. Then you get into a world of fun with offsets!
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

hi andrew.sorry i forgot to put the rim size in on my last post. im running
            8"x15" rims with 3" offsets
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
              do you really want me to answer that vince.up to £200 each
              for swamp boggers,so i dont think they are that bad.i want a nice wide stance,
              something menacing.you know what i mean.
              So I assume the sleeper look has gone out the window then?

Comment

well i was thinking about grip from the rear wheels really.this engine has so much low down torque,i am trying not to make it stand out to much but,ive got a on one shoulder and an on the other and at the mo the is winning,besides the power bulge and the exhaust note and the combined 6" lift kinda gives it away a bit.but its not gonna get blinged.iwas toying with the idea of spraying the whole truck black.so sorry matt it kinda looks like the sleeper has gone out the window.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                X