Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SURF train help needed again...

The task: to get my 4 tyres from Basingstoke Hants, to J28 M1 for Gemini

I can take them from Basingstoke to Northampton, or to Knowsley for the NW meet.... can anyone help out from there?

Linda
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

I could get them all the way but it depends on how long you are prepared to wait for them??

I hadn't planned to go up until March.

Rich.
    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
      I could get them all the way but it depends on how long you are prepared to wait for them??

I hadn't planned to go up until March.

Rich.
      thanks rich, i was hoping to get them within the next couple of weeks, but if i cant i will take you up on your offer, a friend of mine actually works for a courier firm, not spoke with him to see if he goes that far, but if he's does i will try to get him to pick them up for me
      [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
      [size=5][/size]
      [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Where it Nottinghamshire are you Ian ?

Keith
        I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
          Where it Nottinghamshire are you Ian ?

Keith
          junction 28 m1
          [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Working...
          X