• Time
  • Show
Clear All

phew, glad i was outbid. by bunkle...

just goes to prove i know nuffin' . Dont tell the missus she already knows
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

as its now over 200 quid, its an expensive winch bumper... thats no good anyway
      TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

danno one - tell me more
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
          danno one - tell me more
          Danno is looking into a supply of english maded ones, He is just waiting for a prototype to be made........That was the last i heard anyway
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Danno is looking into a supply of english maded ones, He is just waiting for a prototype to be made........That was the last i heard anyway

Yeah whatever happened to the winch bumpers? Seen a thread a while back with a pic. Needing to do more mods to my truck I've got the bug in a bad way. Lookin for a heavy duty rear bumper as well. Chrome quarter bumpers are on the wat out
            www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by smithsurf
              Yeah whatever happened to the winch bumpers? Seen a thread a while back with a pic. Needing to do more mods to my truck I've got the bug in a bad way. Lookin for a heavy duty rear bumper as well. Chrome quarter bumpers are on the wat out
              I have the sheet of steel and other bits of metal sitting in my workshop waiting for me to find the time to make one up. As soon as I do, you lot will be the first to know
              I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Looks like.....

It must have come off the front of a WW11 DUCK amphibious lorry.

Comment

Working...
                X