Spring(s) is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring(s) is here!

Just got to pick them up from bl00dy Interlink, then paint them blue (or would red look better under a blue truck? )

Maybe I should paint Vince's bits the same colour, then the panhard rod... where do I stop?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache

Just got to pick them up from bl00dy Interlink, then paint them blue (or would red look better under a blue truck? )

Maybe I should paint Vince's bits the same colour, then the panhard rod... where do I stop?
    Hehe, paint Vinces bits the same colour
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

you might find you have the blue ones!!!

as they are the ones sent out unless you order them as standard..

i whent to milners today and swapped my blue ones for the standard black ones there is a little more give in them..
      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Can I just mention, I've got a nice satin black rear axle and chassis, white dampers a red anti-rollbar and red panhard rod.

I've even got some black alcantera (faux) material to cover my dash and door panels.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          Can I just mention, I've got a nice satin black rear axle and chassis, white dampers a red anti-rollbar and red panhard rod.

I've even got some black alcantera (faux) material to cover my dash and door panels.

Why are the words pimp and wagon springing to mind?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER

Do you ever drive it these days?? you must have the cleanest surf in wales mate!!
            TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
              Do you ever drive it these days?? you must have the cleanest surf in wales mate!!

Yup. As soon as it's nice and clean and painted, then I can get it dirty!!

washes off easier and will last for years ,see?

Comment

Working...
              X