thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

would like to say a really big thank you to richard for arranging the weekend me and mrs joker really enjoyed ourselves ,
    and a special thanks to gary @ tonia and there inlaws for looking after us at the weekend ,we really appreciated it ,
    it was mrs jokers fault that we didnt take any luxuries like food tea milk heating and numerous other things although she did remember shower gel and toothpaste
    it was nice to meet the people off this site and put a face to the names a real friendly crowd and great laugh,
    hi to you all, hope to meet up again soon
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

you should of got wife no.2 to do the packing for ya at least you had clean teeth

hopefully next year will be bigger and better
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

We would also like to say a big thank you to you richard for a fantastic weekend, a great crowd of people and a good laugh.
      Start writing that list joker lol
      If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
        We would also like to say a big thank you to you richard for a fantastic weekend, a great crowd of people and a good laugh.
        Start writing that list joker lol
        Hey Gary has you mrs seen the pics yet i put up?

Glad you got home ok and that you all enjoyed yourselves and a pleasure meeting you and all the family.Say hi and thanks to mum and dad inlaw for joining us and they are more than welcome next year

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
          Hey Gary has you mrs seen the pics yet i put up?

Glad you got home ok and that you all enjoyed yourselves and a pleasure meeting you and all the family.Say hi and thanks to mum and dad inlaw for joining us and they are more than welcome next year
          No not yet will take a look at them, I'll sort out what pics we have and get them posted tomorrow.
          Will pass on the message to the inlaws thanks

Comment

LMAO Richard she's not to impressed, just a good job you got her on one of her good/ photogenic days she doesn't usually look that good

Comment

Originally posted by gary16163
              LMAO Richard she's not to impressed, just a good job you got her on one of her good/ photogenic days she doesn't usually look that good
              i was just taking the pic as she turned round to start walking away but i 4got to leave it out when putting them on p/bucket

Comment

Its not fair as you had nice WEATHER
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Karen and I would also like to give a big thanks to Richard for all the great work he did organising everything so we could have such a great time. As Karen said on the way back home, Richard was always willing to do anything that made things easier, or better, for the group - thanks again Richard (and ***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***.

Really nice to see every one and what a bunch of .................... wonderful people. We look forward to meeting you all again in the future. A special thanks goes to those who took us around the course with them on the Saturday. Another thanks to Richard for showing the Joker and I how to balance a Surf on two wheels when going over the top of a hill

We took the scenic route home, to the Devon/Cornwall border, via Penzance and the small coastal village of Porthleven for lunch. Unfourtunatey, the sea mist had rolled in and it was a bit murky until we passed to the Eastern side of Bodmin Moor. We then followed the Southern coast road home.

Will post some pics shortly. Bye for now.
                  Last edited by Panrixx; 10 September 2006, 20:20.
                  Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Panrixx
                    Karen and I would also like to give a big thanks to Richard for all the great work he did organising everything so we could have such a great time. As Karen said on the way back home, Richard was always willing to do anything that made things easier, or better, for the group - thanks again Richard (and ***HAPPY BIRTHDAY***.

Really nice to see every one and what a bunch of .................... wonderful people. We look forward to meeting you all again in the future. A special thanks goes to those who took us around the course with them on the Saturday. Another thanks to Richard for showing the Joker and I how to balance a Surf on two wheels when going over the top of a hill

We took the scenic route home, to the Devon/Cornwall border, via Penzance and the small coastal village of Porthleven for lunch. Unfourtunatey, the sea mist had rolled in and it was a bit murky until we passed to the Eastern side of Bodmin Moor. We then followed the Southern coast road home.

Will post some pics shortly. Bye for now.
                    you let the cat of the bag brian !!! no way was i going to say anything about richard 's driving: shocked:
                    it was a pleasure to take some passengers around with us: joker:
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                      you let the cat of the bag brian !!! no way was i going to say anything about richard 's driving: shocked:
                      it was a pleasure to take some passengers around with us: joker:
                      well i only got stuck twice in the same place pulled out once by a landy and again by your goodself.I never got stuck on that hump i was just showing how well a surf could balance,besides we enjoyed the see-saw

Comment

Hello,

I said thanks on another thread - but thanks again anyway - first time offroading and LOVED IT.

Linda really enjoyed it - took the surf through some pretty serious terrain - three on my bash plates are bent!

Well done Stormforce
                        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                          Hello,

I said thanks on another thread - but thanks again anyway - first time offroading and LOVED IT.

Linda really enjoyed it - took the surf through some pretty serious terrain - three on my bash plates are bent!

Well done Stormforce
                          Andrew,

If your front one is too bad this may be of interest to you

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-S...QQcmdZViewItem
                          Brian

Comment

Sorry for postin so late Guys & Gals, but as you were fast a Kip, when we crept outta the site quietly in the early Hours of Sunday morning & just got in from the wedding this morning (Monday)
                            We'd like to thank Linda & Tony for their Hospitality on the Big T & L Ranch on Thurs, Many Thanks.
                            We'd also like to thank Richard for organising the Weekend & every body else for making it such an enjoyable weekend.

ps.
                            Joker, Don't forget next time !!
                            You got space in the back of yer Truck !! if it ain't full to the Gunnels like Tony & Linda's you ain't prepared for a Camping excursion ... You may wanna bring a Tent next time, not a Kite & some luminous Gide Ropes or beacons on em mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Jesse
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I would just like to thank everyone who came down to Camborne for the weekend and if it wasnt for you guys it wouldnt of been a success so a big thankyoufrom myself and Mandy for making it a really good weekend and it was great to meet you all and hope you can all make the next one.

Thanks Again

Comment

Working...
                              X