• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wot did the police say???

or are you going to sort it your self
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Police came within 45 min, apparently, quite a few places got screwed locally. And mine had 3 attempts on it over this year. attacks were concentrated around the garage, where I had a few road missiles secreted away.

I think they lifted a few finger prints. It appears to have been planned and focussed on retrieving my bikes and cars. So the intruders had planned to avoid detection, wearing suregrip gloves etc.

They walked away with my Surf, a Honda XR650R, tried to start my kitcar and failed, so pushed it to the top of the drive probably in an effort to tow it off with the Surf and left it.

Noone claims to have seen or heard anything, despite the fact that my neighbours and I have absolutely paranoid loud-mouth bow-wows.

I have no probs about making an arrest, if I found out....

Originally posted by slim
      wot did the police say???

or are you going to sort it your self

Comment

Sorry to hear about yer dog, hope it makes speedy recovery & yer truck too Bud,

There's Always a Payback.... Let hope they don't see it Comin !!!!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Scumbags $$$$ing scumbags! I'm glad your dog is on the mend. Let's hope you get your stuff back.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

stole surf

Hi Udhi,Check your e-mail,think i may have just spotted it on my way home from work.Richie.

Comment

Richie,
              Thanks for the heads up mate. YES, I think that was my motor. With your permission I will pass on your deets to the dealing officers.

This is proof of how effective it is, publishing stolen motors on enthusiast sites - we are allways scoping each other's motors, we know more about individual differences of our particular vehicles than a cop would.

Richie asked if mine was manual, because the vehicle he spotted almost stalled coming into a roundabout, and his auto doesnt do that - SPOT ON, mine is a manual, rare as hens teeth.

Warmest Regards and thanks again
              Udhi

Originally posted by bosbax
              Hi Udhi,Check your e-mail,think i may have just spotted it on my way home from work.Richie.

Comment

nice to hear you might be getting somewhere... good luck!
                Tim
                Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by ChasesDragons
                  Richie,
                  Thanks for the heads up mate. YES, I think that was my motor. With your permission I will pass on your deets to the dealing officers.

This is proof of how effective it is, publishing stolen motors on enthusiast sites - we are allways scoping each other's motors, we know more about individual differences of our particular vehicles than a cop would.

Richie asked if mine was manual, because the vehicle he spotted almost stalled coming into a roundabout, and his auto doesnt do that - SPOT ON, mine is a manual, rare as hens teeth.

Warmest Regards and thanks again
                  Udhi
                  Glad to hear ya onto someink Udhi.
                  We make a great unpaid Police Force !!!! Like Bloodhounds us Surfer's .....
                  Good Luck

Jesse

There's Always a Payback.... Let's hope they don't see it Comin !!!!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Finger's leg's and everything else crossed mate,
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
                    X