Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen: Liverpool

Hi guys,
    Could you keep an eye out and an ear down for my 1995 Metallic Black Toyota Surf KZN130.

From West Derby/Crocky area of Liverpool

It has got a huge chrome JAOS Bullbar
    Manual gearing
    Leather-look seats in black
    clear front indicators
    Distinctive parking post on the front N/S.
    Rear door tyre
    Pioneer radio CD

No signs of damage as they keys were removed during a burglary, where my dog was also beaten into submission.

Apreciate it if you would PM me with any leads.

Udhi

Originally posted by ChasesDragons
    Hi guys,
    Could you keep an eye out and an ear down for my 1995 Metallic Black Toyota Surf KZN130.

From West Derby/Crocky area of Liverpool

It has got a huge chrome JAOS Bullbar
    Manual gearing
    Leather-look seats in black
    clear front indicators
    Distinctive parking post on the front N/S.
    Rear door tyre
    Pioneer radio CD

No signs of damage as they keys were removed during a burglary, where my dog was also beaten into submission.

Apreciate it if you would PM me with any leads.

Udhi
    So sorry to hear that m8, i hope you get it back soon!! and i hope the thiefs that took it get what they deserve!! i will keep an eye out as im traveling the country...

Is the dog ok???
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Hi M8,
      Apreciate it if you do keep an eye out.

The dog is a bit shook up, refused to aproach me for about 3 or 4 hours, lots of shivers and jumpiness. He has calmed down now. Relationship has been rebuilt by way of jumbo sized Pork pie!

Udhi

Comment

Hi Udhi, Sorry to hear about your truck and your dog, He's a nice dog, hope he's alright, BTW mate, there miba works bullies you got on there, in case someone passes up a sighting on the wrong bars, Hope you get it back intact and the scumbags are caught, Best wishes Ian
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Ian!
          Long time no speak mate. I havent been down to Manch for the pics yet, profuse apologies.

Some stupid must have stuck the JAOS stickies on it. Thanks for the correction. Hope all is well for you over in Portsmouth.

Warmest Regards
          Udhi

Comment

No worries Udhi, i'll get some pics one day was gonna get em last sunday when we came up to manchester (Sale) to pick up a dog (Buster) but events conspired to prevent that, my daughter went into labour on the way up, Glad your dog is regaining confidence, a pork pie will do it ok, they work for me, you got me wondering about your bars now, i'm sure your's were the full AIBA works ones, i had the jaos, (no small lower bars on em), Good lick with your truck mate, Ian

Comment

I'll certainly keep my eye out if they have decided to come this way - I already have the local police on speed-dial from mine getting broken into a few months back.

Sorry to hear about the theft, and of course your dog - these people have no care at all - and really need something stronger than the usual judicial slap on the wrist...
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hi Udhi sorry to hear about your truck hope you get it back,Glad to hear the dog is ok.
                Hope you find them b4 the police do and give'em what for they're just scum
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  Hi Udhi sorry to hear about your truck hope you get it back,Glad to hear the dog is ok.
                  Hope you find them b4 the police do and give'em what for they're just scum
                  second that opinion mate
                  Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Really sorry to hear about your truck mate. Fuc*ing bas*ards. Put a picture up on here so we can see what it looks like. Keep an eye out on ebay to see if any of the bits come up for sale.

Hope your dog is ok? It seems that you need a couple more, but these need to be big security trained dogs.

Did they nick much stuff from your house?

Comment

At least .......

Finally a car thief with taste.....still he/she/they should be hung drawn and quartered . Better still tear their testicles off with a pair of rusty pliers , have pigs drinking their blood so they know there's no way back . Gordon Ramsay can cook them up and we'd be on hand to force feed the stealing scum their own $$$$$$$$ . Next after a good kicking, generally all over but not enough to render them unconscious , a liitle stretching whilst a sharp implement is wriggled about in their stomach area . Finally strangle the liitle s...h...one ..t's phone the law and tell them to come quick you think you've found a car thief or two...normal response to that is to turn up 2-3 weeks later. By then the trail will be very cold .

Comment

Bl00dy hell, if they read that there more likly to leave his truck back outside his house washed and polished with a sorry note stuck on it in case you get hold of em You got the right idea though

Comment

What was the REG No???
                          Last edited by marky; 10 September 2006, 21:57.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Sorry to hear about the dog and the truck, I will keep an eye open for it if it comes round this end of manchester.
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                              What was the REG No???
                              Hi guys,
                              Kinda second your opinion on what should be done to them. Who knows, fate my prove to be in my favour...

Mark, the VRM is N208CBL. I will get the Chassis and Engine numbers out ot you guys ASAP.

Have a look at the pics pls. Note the Bullbar and the front parking post on its nearside - it can be seen just ahead of the parking mirror. The tip has a Toyota emblem imprinted into it.

Also notice the seat covers - I doubt you are gonna find a lot of vehicles with that in UK. I think it is American or Hawaiian (alright, alright, I know Hawaii is part of the states, but the labels will be a clue). I think that is where they came from..

The key will be distinct too, it is a custom jobbie. But they have ransacked the house and removed the original keys as well.

Thanks for the replies guys, the rifle is back in the safe, and I am back down from the roof top.

Udhi

Comment

Working...
                              X