Now I've joined the 20%'ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now I've joined the 20%'ers

Friday 8 Sept on the way from work (missed an afternoons golfing), the head decided to give up the ghost!
    I've moved from the 80% OK head to the 20% busted head's, that old Pareto and his 80/20 rule gets everywhere!!

Still I have to give credit to the RAC for their quick response phoned them to report at 13:24, then a Martin phoned back to confirm vehicle details at 13:32 - yes confirmed that it was a Hilux Surf & Auto - and he said that he'll call for a flatbed recovery truck staight away as he was only in a transit. The man had brains (with a name like Martin what do you expect! ).

At 13:38 he calls back to tell me that a local recovery truck is on the way, who finally arrived 14:05 so well done to Westbourne Motors of Haywards Heath
    Took me and the Surf to my mates garage where she now awaits her head transplant.

Yet all through it I wasn't really that angry or upset, I guess knowing that there was always the possibility of the head going the you kinda accept it when it does. The real pain will probably hit me when the credit card bill lands on the doorstep

So if anyone the Sussex area see's someone in a J reg Red Cavilier waving at surfs that'll be me.
    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

sorry to hear that mate hope you get it back soon so can get smiling again

CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
    X