Stars in my local!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stars in my local!

My local pub is used by 'actorrrs' in plays at the Malvern theatre. Tonight, there was that Canadian bloke from 'whose line is it anyway'. a floppy haired young bloke from 'Casualty' , a blonde bird from casualty, and a stunning redhead who is apparently on kids TV but I didn't recognise her.

Anyway, this has nowt to do with Surfs so here's a pic of a helicopter!

Ok, so thats nothing to do with Surfs either, but I'm to befuddled to care
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

you really need to get out more!

Give me a call to discuss stock list for the shop m8. still researching the paypal stock issue and the upload, but the images issue is sorted and the site seems to work - give it a go.
    If you're gonna be a bear... be a Grizzly.

Comment

SeaKings are cool.......................
      3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

the only stars we get in our local and thats when someone knocks you out and all you can see are stars
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
          SeaKings are cool.......................
          Junglys are ok I spose, so where was the Seaking ? Donna Nook ?
          Death rides a Black Horse

Comment

When my parents had a pub Judith Chalmers, Doctor Miriam Stoppard, Paul Daniels, Debbie Magee and Don Powell (former drummer with Slade) used to come in regularly.

Here is a picture of a couple of old warbirds.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by legendgamesmaster
              you really need to get out more!

Give me a call to discuss stock list for the shop m8. still researching the paypal stock issue and the upload, but the images issue is sorted and the site seems to work - give it a go.
              And I will! Off out for a curry tonight. Same old 'celebs' will be in the Great Malvern I spose. Saw Joanna Lumley in there once too, and that guy from Neighbours who went out with Anneliese, and Dr Karl Kennedy

Re. the other stuff, I will email you in a mo, as there were some comments I wanted to make re. the site but cant remember them without looking at it again!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
              X