insurance time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance time again

just done my insurance with lifesure for £220.00 fully comp i thought that was very good as i was with elephant.co.uk they wanted 305.55 with a 400.00 excess and lifesure let me drive other cars with owners permission which is good news as some family members have some nice cars so you have one happy bunny
    NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
    just done my insurance with lifesure for £220.00 fully comp i thought that was very good as i was with elephant.co.uk they wanted 305.55 with a 400.00 excess and lifesure let me drive other cars with owners permission which is good news as some family members have some nice cars so you have one happy bunny
    does that mean you got spare money for fuel to come down this w/end Shaun
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

sorry rich that has cleared me out now no spare readies for a few weeks i would have loved to come ! just post lots of pictures the good ones and the incriminating ones as well i hope it goes well for you and the gang so good luck for the weekend and have a drink for me
      cheers shaun
      NO LONGER A SURFER NOW DRIVING A LEXUS

Comment

Originally posted by surfboyshaun
        They just changed my cover from a 2.4 to a V6 for £90 which is good considering the premium is £1,000 (central London, lots of named drivers, it was good - believe me).

And they don't need me to have an alarm. They obviously think I'm far more likely to write it off than it is to get nicked in Hackney. Cheeky b@stards.

Comment

Working...
        X