No announcement yet.

Borderline or what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, bit of a light the blue touch paper there....

Must admit, I rate myself as a nationalist and a royalist - and proud of it! I also hate the fact that I get bored too easily so have to keep working...

However, if anyone, from anywhere wants to come and enjoy what "England's green and pleasant lands" have to offer by joining in with that national pride and effort, they've got my vote;

But, if anyone, born here or imported wants to change the nature of the country I grew up in I will willingly donate to the club that is collecting funds to buy them a one way ticket out! Unfortuantely this does tend to include the majority of "do gooders" who, let's face it, do sometimes help keep our social consciences up to date, but then again also do consistently get on my tits!

Comment

If you find out the name of that club, could you post it on here?

Comment

Some people on here really need to open their eyes. I am a foreigner-have worked ever since i came to the Uk 15 years ago. Its grosely unfair to think that the UK would be a fab place if only it werent for foreigners and to tar us all with the same brush. Try watching any of the 'road rage' , 'police chase' type programms on the TV at the moment and most of the scroats are white council estate teenagers.
        People who milk the system and dont pay tax and committ crime deserve to be punished much more than they get at present but lets not blame it on foreigners and pretent that the white british are perfect. A week in any Spanish resort frquequented by teenagers from Uk would prove otherwise. its suits the government to have us blaming one another instead of pointing the finger at their failure to deal with crime.

Comment

Originally posted by frog-n-flymo
          Hmm, bit of a light the blue touch paper there....

Must admit, I rate myself as a nationalist and a royalist - and proud of it! I also hate the fact that I get bored too easily so have to keep working...

However, if anyone, from anywhere wants to come and enjoy what "England's green and pleasant lands" have to offer by joining in with that national pride and effort, they've got my vote;

But, if anyone, born here or imported wants to change the nature of the country I grew up in I will willingly donate to the club that is collecting funds to buy them a one way ticket out! Unfortuantely this does tend to include the majority of "do gooders" who, let's face it, do sometimes help keep our social consciences up to date, but then again also do consistently get on my tits!
          My sentiments exactly Geoff, There's enough Dick Tators in the World & we got our own too wiv out importing anymore !!!!
          Were only a Island after all.............. I can't swim & were sinking
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

GREAT BRITAIN!
            Speaks for itself! No Comment
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
              ........Were only a Island after all.........

Not any more, thanks to the chunnel, Britain is now a Cul-de-sac!

Comment

Full of IMMIGRANTS
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by fergus
                  Some people on here really need to open their eyes. I am a foreigner-have worked ever since i came to the Uk 15 years ago. Its grosely unfair to think that the UK would be a fab place if only it werent for foreigners and to tar us all with the same brush. Try watching any of the 'road rage' , 'police chase' type programms on the TV at the moment and most of the scroats are white council estate teenagers.
                  People who milk the system and dont pay tax and committ crime deserve to be punished much more than they get at present but lets not blame it on foreigners and pretent that the white british are perfect. A week in any Spanish resort frquequented by teenagers from Uk would prove otherwise. its suits the government to have us blaming one another instead of pointing the finger at their failure to deal with crime.
                  I agree with that entirly fergus, i've nowt against anyone from anywhere comeing to live here as long as their working and contributing, it's the so called asylum seekers and illegal entrants that pi$$ me off, if your seeking asylum arnt you supossed to go to the nearist "safe" country, No they cross several country's to get to this one, they dont want to stay in france of germany, as you say this and previous governments are to blame for the state of things now, on the subject of council estate yobs i quite agree, i would fcuk them off out as well, i know several asian familys (i've done work for in the past) i would much prefer to live next to than some of the c**ts round here,
                  People like abu hansa (or whatever his bl00dy name is) do nothing but harm to muslims, this country gave him asylum from a death sentence in jordan and he promply starts preaching against us! he was on a small fourtune in benifiets and running us down, F**king unbelievable, I've work'd hard all my life and payed my taxes, never had a tax rebait, and we had to fight for the benifiets my wife gets now so it's not surprising that when i hear (like every day) about to$$ers like this one it grips my $hit
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

i have no desire to stir all this up again...
                    but the chap was sentenced today with a 3 month suspended sentence, and a 3 year driving ban. the man with no eyes will be able to drive again in 2009. you have been warned....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/5335802.stm
                    Last edited by Chillitt; 11 September 2006, 19:19.
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                      but the chap was sentenced today with a 3 month suspended sentence, and a 3 year driving ban. the man with no eyes will be able to drive again in 2009. you have been warned....
                      Why do they give BANS to these idiots as it wont make any difference.
                      (\__/)
                      (")_(")

Comment

(Maintaining dignified silence on everything else).

So what happens in 3 years time then? Does he have another test where he has to read the number plate over the other side of the car park? With no eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                          (Maintaining dignified silence on everything else).

So what happens in 3 years time then? Does he have another test where he has to read the number plate over the other side of the car park? With no eyes?
                          BRAIL Reg plates
                          (\__/)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/w...ds/5335802.stm
                            Can't say fairer than that then !!!!!!!!! or could ya !!!!
                            O' course there's always an alternative................... an Airport
                            I wanna be a alien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

There's Always a Payback.... wiv me I can see it Comin !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                            X