another song challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another song challenge

Ok peeps youve helped me b4 in this department so here goes, im after the name of the song that was i believe the theme song for the Montreal either olympic games or common wealth games.... it starts with a long single note tone then the song starts in ernest, sorry for the grey info but thats all i can remember, if ya find this one i will be so impressed ive been trying for 5 days and im pig sick lol
    if a politition is talking its lying

Originally posted by firefly
    the theme song for the Montreal either olympic games or common wealth games.... it starts with a long single note tone then the song starts in ernest,
    It was 'Fanfare for the Common Man' by Emerson Lake and Palmer
    regards
    Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

ANY OF THESE?

Qu: I just wondered what song was being played in the coverage of the World Athletics Championships 2005, when previewing the days action and also reviewing it.

Richard Morrison, UK

Ans: Origins by Nu Rhythmics on Swing City Records catalogue number 1069

Qu: Can you tell me the source of 'My Favorite Things', played as the title music for the Athletics World Championships, please?

Adrian Dyer, UK

Ans: My Favourite Things by Outkast on the Speakerboxx/The Love Below CD on Arista Records
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

guys you are the greatest jeez just downloaded it fandabby dosey my wifey is sooooooooooooo happy
        if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Working...
        X