Beagle Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chillitt
    not half, ian saw inside one of my sheds...
    I bet he's hooked now! Did he ask if you do KENNELS.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

theres one on the drive!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Well theyve had an eventful day
        Marky, could you pass on our cograts and tell Ian that if there is any thing we can do to just phone and ask.
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
          Marky, could you pass on our cograts and tell Ian that if there is any thing we can do to just phone and ask.
          YES i will do no problem
          (\__/)
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
            Any good at breast feeding ?
            Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
              Any good at breast feeding ?
              FLATCHESTED
              (\__/)
              (")_(")

Comment

Well he's on his way to his new home
                (\__/)
                (")_(")

Comment

hope the trip back is a less eventfull....
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                    hope the trip back is a less eventfull....
                    what like a late twin ???
                    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

did he make it? ian? are you there???
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Well what a day!! Karen gave birth at about half hour after simon and i left for charlies, i'll post a pic when simon uploads em from the phone, i was a bit unsure about takeing her in the first plase but she was sure she'd be ok, after leaveing Jon's she gradually got more pain's so we stopped at Oxford services and it was clear she was in distress so we made the decision to call an ambulance as opposed to finding the hospital myself, The ambulance was really quick and the staff were great so a [SIZE="7"]BIG THANKS[SIZE="1"]to and crew and staff at the John Radcliff, Grandad again! thats four of the blighters christ i'm getting old
                        Thanks to all you guys for your bestwishes and concerns it was an eventfull day but i would'nt have missed it for the world, special thanks to Jon, Charlie and Mark, it was really nice to meet you guys and see your trucks, Thanks Charlie for the tea and bacon sandwich, it was just right Thats a great place you got there mate, i'm envyious, Got a pic of the famous shed as well We did'nt use the dog cage mate as Marky said the last time he tried that buster want mantal so i'll keep it for you,
                        BUSTER!! what a star, he is great, he play'd up for about half hour after we left Marky's jumping about and barking, which is understandable but as soon as simon reached round to comfort him he calmed down a bit so at the first services we had a change in the seating arrangements so simon could sit in the back seat with him and he was like that all the way home, several stops for a jimmy and a drink and he was fine,
                        First encounter with the chinns was funny, he scared them and they scared him, so he barked at em and that scared em more so they started the distress squeeking, that scare'd him more, He seems to have settled down with em now though, he's not sure about the terrapin either, We sat up with him till about 2am and me till 3am and eventually got him out the bedroom and closed the door, he slept on the landing and was waiting there in the morning,
                        not a sound all night, He had a good walk this morning right round the school christening every post on the way and a good pooh as well (yes i did pick it up) At the monent he flat out on the couch, He's a lovely dog Mark and i know you'll miss him but at least you know he's got a good home here mate

A few pics, haveing a wee at the services, settleing down with simon, the bl00dy road works, thank god for garmin, and checking out the new smells, and oh yes!
                        Cheer's everyone Ian and enlarged family
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

glad to see he has settled in Ian and congrats to yourselves and daughter on her new arrival aswell
                          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Marvelous! Congrats to Karen, Simon, Grandma and Grandad.

Hey Chillitt, lawnmower not working then??

Comment

works fine, just not very often....
                              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

congrats on both accounts
                                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                                X