Steering recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering recall

Spoke to Johnson's Toyota Liverpool today who said that my chassis number is not even on their data-base and that they don't deal with imports anyway. I just felt I was being fobbed off. I don't really want to go there for a safety check or anything else as I tend not to trust people who try and feed me bulls**t!

Anyway, would anyone who has successfully had the recall carried out please list the name and location of the dealers who did the work, so that we have an idea of who to contact and trust with our little darlings. (Especially if there is one in the North West)

Thanks

Joe

Originally posted by Joe Cocks
    Spoke to Johnson's Toyota Liverpool today who said that my chassis number is not even on their data-base and that they don't deal with imports anyway. I just felt I was being fobbed off. I don't really want to go there for a safety check or anything else as I tend not to trust people who try and feed me bulls**t!

Anyway, would anyone who has successfully had the recall carried out please list the name and location of the dealers who did the work, so that we have an idea of who to contact and trust with our little darlings. (Especially if there is one in the North West)

Thanks

Joe
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ht=surf+recall
    hi joe take a look through this thread there are a few of us that have had the work carried out.You need to get in touch with toyota uk and give them your vehicle details.Someone else on here was told by a dealer that his surf was not included in the recall but when he got in touch with Toyota UK they told him it was included
    Last edited by stormforce; 1 September 2006, 21:05.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks Stormforce

I have read through and am now not too surprised about the answer I got.

Anyone got the email address for that nice lady Jane at Toy UK?

Comment

Thanks Stormforce

Customer.relations@tgb.toyota. co.uk

i e-mailed her about mine this evening, good luck matey
        Last One Over The Hill,
        Buys The Beers

Comment

Thanks Stormforce

here is a phone no. you can ring PERSONAL IMPORTS 01737 367931
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks

Whoever invented the internet must have been planning a way to help out dosy people like me.

Thanks for the replies.

Joe

Comment

Whoever invented the internet must have been planning a way to help out dosy people like me.

Thanks for the replies.

Joe
              Hi Joe
              You could also ask for the Lady Jayne @Toyota (GB) 01737 363633
              Good Luck Bud

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X