how many miles do you cover???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many miles do you cover???

off upto carlisle to do two jobs, it feels such a looooooooong drive.
    the hardest part is driving back when ive done all mi work!!
    oh and also they may want me to go to newcastle afterwards

I drive various distances evry day but can cover anything up to 1500-2000 miles a week although it is a while since i did that type of mileage but not only do i travel a lot but also have a lot of work to do when i arrive at my destination!!

How many miles do all you guys cover weekly?? works vehicle or your own??
    CHEERS JOHN................

I cover roughly 450 mile a week in Hippo, most of it being commuting to and from work.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

im prob doing only 150 miles a week at the mo as I now work locally but i did almost 20000miles last year.

I just did 1600kms in 2 weeks in a hire car (and no it wasnt a driving holiday!)
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          8 ????????????

Down the shops for a paper ?

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            8 ????????????

Down the shops for a paper ?

Trev

Walking the dogs.

Comment

I do about 400 a week..
              It just does, OK?

Comment

Many years ago, my daily commute was about 55miles each way. Now it's a much more reasonable 1/2mile including dropping my daughter at school (which I do on foot mostly unless I need the car during the day).

Unfortunately it looks like my daily commute is going back up to about 17miles each way.
                Paul </Slugsie>
                Immortal.so far!

Comment

4.5 miles in truck to station
                  23 miles on train,
                  then 1 mile walk to office

and back again in evening - but take courtesy minibus to station in evenings
                  Landcruiser Colorado
                  Sub. Forester

Comment

Currently I do a steady 1000miles a month (which is handy for oil service budgeting), but I'll add another 8,000miles when we go home to Zimbabwe for Christmas.
                    @africa4x4cafe
                    [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

I used to have a job that was 3.99 miles froom my house...

I only had to turn right on the way there, and lft on the way home
                      Now its 14 miles each way, but its down some fun country lanes...

Moff
                      Into Japs ... Nip Online ... www.mofomos.co.uk

Comment

Work is a bit variable depending which projects I am looking after. Some weeks 1000+ some only 200. Then we go to medieval events a lot of weekends in summer.

the last two years I have done about 30 to 35'000 (miles not clicks) in the truck plus a couple of thousand in the wife's astra and the motorbikes. used to be more like 50 or 60 when I was on site all the time, now I do a coupla days a week in the office.

Comment

I've dropped form 100,000 miles a year (business) to 30,000 (about 5 years ago) to less than 10,000 (now split between two cars).

And it costs me as much to run the car now as it did 5 years ago.

Comment

I do roughly between 230-250 miles per week in my Surf traveling too and from work.

In my work truck I do about an average 350kms a day.

Comment

I do about 300 miles a week just commutin... and fun stuff.... in 3 months though have clocked up just under 6k miles going to the lakes etc....

Stu

Originally posted by slim
                              off upto carlisle to do two jobs, it feels such a looooooooong drive.
                              the hardest part is driving back when ive done all mi work!!
                              oh and also they may want me to go to newcastle afterwards

I drive various distances evry day but can cover anything up to 1500-2000 miles a week although it is a while since i did that type of mileage but not only do i travel a lot but also have a lot of work to do when i arrive at my destination!!

How many miles do all you guys cover weekly?? works vehicle or your own??
                              http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Working...
                              X