kicked in the sphericals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mm

dont worry m8 theres so many jobs for drivers out there its unreal . it doesnt matter weather u have been with the same firm for 40 years m8 they they still think nothing of you . so spread ya wings and another door will open . and tescos work is a doddle lol
    black n tan
    black n tan
    yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

i'm working 30 miles away at the moment... it's a bugga when they want you to do a 15 hr day, then only 9hrs rest, including driving home, unpack, re-pack, shower, dinner, 4 hrs sleep!!... before you're back in!...

doesn't leave much time for courting these days!!

Money's awesome though!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Spare a thought for me. My lot are moving 140 miles south in 18 months and as I'm a mobile grade (in old MOD terms) I either go or am deemed to have left my job. No offers of redundancy, no arguements.

If anyone has work for an systems engineer with 20 years experience of 'various aviation based electronic systems', in the Worcestershire area do let me know!

Its a bit of a p*sser as all of mine and Vicki's family are on Merseyside, and another 3 hours further south on top of the 2.5 we already have is really just not on!

140 miles south ? Where they going?
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
        X