Good lordy, help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good lordy, help me

Hello folks, really need assistance. Jus been out for a meal with friends, and on the way home one of them barfed all over the front seat. Horrid horrid horrid. Had to choke back my own to aviod a crash. Having experience of puke on carpets, you never lose the smell, especially when it is warm, so will whip out the offending seat tomorrow. Struggling to find a new seat on net in my area, Lancaster, so any ideas?? Will any totota seat fit my mountings?? There are plenty of mr2 and stuff, will they fit??

hose it down, then the seat covers are held on with 'hog rings' - little wire rings. these can be removed, and the covers taken off. then take out the 4 wires sewn into the lining. now the best bit. chuck the covers in the washing machine. 40 degree wash, and robert is your proverbial relative. good luck. dont ask me how i know this works...
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

now i have to know.....how did you find that out??? will it stop the stink or is new seat a better option?? will it not now be buried deep in the sponge??

Comment

Do the dead fish under the springs repair = no more puke pong, or better still go to the barfers house and slit a tiny cut in his mattress and place same/bigger dead fish

FFS it's only puke AKA taxi odour try a wet dog and get to love the rank no more "can you take me to --------" from family and friends.

Another good trick is dog poo, go to the park and pick up the $$$$ in a doggy bag and spread the same on every seat what aint yours.

Dear Mr admin gonni stick this ad in the for sale bit.....

Springer spaniel pup poo for sale, kinda runny but honks upwind gagging, tears kinda like mustard gas but with beefy lumps and strange green string things. £12 per poo bag & free P&P

Ebay here I come

Comment

easy for you to say all the way up in scotland, you never saw what the barsteward ate!!! ffs nothin, puke maketh me puke. and i need my van for work!!!

Comment

i'm trying to eat my tea here.....
            and a certain lurcher pup has taught me a lot about cleaning upholstry over the last few months...
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i can barely wait to drive to work in the morning. you want my advice?? buy shares in magic trees!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blacksurf
                Hello folks, really need assistance. Jus been out for a meal with friends, and on the way home one of them barfed all over the front seat.
                I presume that's now become ex-friends?

Comment

Do the washing thing, but I think MR2 and Celica seats of the same vintage will fit straight on the rails.

Surf seats are so comfy though....

Comment

take the truck round his gaff and get him to either pay for a full valet or get him on his hands and knees to valet it himself.....and makesure he doesnt put a mask on so he knows what kind of stink he has created.
                    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Van?????

Comment

Wash it all down with a mixture of vinegar, water and a drop of soap
                        Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

VAN?? some of us do actually make the blighters work for a living you know. It does not mean i love her less though!! Have borrowed a steam cleaner and going to do the whole thing tommorow. Retched 3 times today driving it, it aint too bad when you move but traffic lights are a killer!!

Comment

Originally posted by blacksurf
                            VAN?? some of us do actually make the blighters work for a living you know. It does not mean i love her less though!! Have borrowed a steam cleaner and going to do the whole thing tommorow. Retched 3 times today driving it, it aint too bad when you move but traffic lights are a killer!!
                            carry a can of smellies with you and just give it a quick spray
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

a good dousing in febreese has kept the doggy smell out of mine for nearly 2 years, came back a little when the interior got a bit damp (noooo it was rain!! through open windows) another spray over everything OK again!!
                              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                              Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X