Recip tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recip tyres

Has anyone used the above on their Surfs? They are a cheap repro of the heavily priced Mickey Thompson Baja claw tyre. Found some on Ebay for £36 each, I think they look the dogs very aggressive I'm just a little concerned about wet road driving.

I have the micky thompson baja claws they are not too bad on road but the road noise is loud. also they get me into trouble off road as when i get stuck(bottomed out) they dig the mud away But are a good offroading tyre if you are sensible ........as for the cheap copies i would would think they behave the same
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Was wanting to know if they skid badly whilst cornering in the wet, I know its fun but the ones I have at the mo ( worn falken thingies) are bloomin dangerous. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
        Was wanting to know if they skid badly whilst cornering in the wet, I know its fun but the ones I have at the mo ( worn falken thingies) are bloomin dangerous. Cheers!
        I have not had any problems Yet But they are not always on the truck as i have aa road set aswell
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
        X