Recommended garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended garage

Yes, I know there's a whole host of garages in the Dealer Review section, but none of them are nearby to me. I thought I'd see if anyone could recommend something nearer to home.

It looks like I may end up keeping my Surf after not being able to find a suitable new motor. It had been p/x'd but I withdrew after problems. Anyway, as it looks like I'm keeping it I'd like to get a couple of mechanical problems sorted.

I live in St Helens, Merseyside, not too far from Liverpool, Wigan, Warrington etc. I work in Skelmersdale, Lancashire. If anyone can recommend a garage that would do some investigatory work with a view to fixing what's found I'd be grateful.

We're looking at a vibration linked to speed rather than revs, and a tendency to wander over the road.

Thanks.
    Everything's easy, when you know how!

What's going on here?

I've had two replies and I posted another myself with more info, but they seem to have been removed!

Comment

Originally posted by phorbiuz
      What's going on here?

I've had two replies and I posted another myself with more info, but they seem to have been removed!
      its down to the changing back to the new server
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry, bumping this back up again.

Still hanging out for some good recommendations as I know a couple of you replied before the swap to the new server which unfortunately lost your replies.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by phorbiuz
          Still hanging out for some good recommendations
          Cheers.
          Hello,

From all the countless times I've seen his name up - It's got to be Stevo

http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/members_pa...evo/index.html

Just along the M62/M60!
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Stevo's only engines isn't he?

Isn't Hilux Bob somewhere around there? The amount of Surfs he must get through, If he can't help, he will surely know a garage that can.

Comment

Working...
            X